Unofficial Public Nudity Poll

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Granite69, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur Senior Member

I love being the only one nude. I like the vulnerability of it.

SantaCruzRob, bill697cu and Granite69 like this.
  2. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I would like to socialize with a group of other nude people. Hasn't happened yet.

Jay_mass likes this.
  3. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I also love being naked somewhere that it's not really allowed or where I'm the odd one out but very much depends on the situation. To what degree would my nudity be accepted or frowned upon. I wouldn't stand up to scorn very well and would cave and put clothes on or leave but if it was permitted even if people weren't' terribly happy about it I'd get a definite satisfaction out of doing what I want and not caring what anyone might think. The uncertainty would probably on the whole sour the experience as I'd be too afraid to enjoy it. OTOH naked girls walking around, talking, playing, swimming, laying in the sun are the most beautiful thing on earth by a million miles so that would be my preference every day of the week.

Scarecrow13 and Granite69 like this.
  4. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

Nude among other nudists.

Granite69 likes this.
  5. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

My wife and I are nudists. We belonged to a resort southwest of Denver for close to thirty years and had a RV on the grounds for over ten of those years. We also take nude cruises.

The shops on the ship usually have a sale on the next to last night of a cruise and that night is often "dress up" night also. That was where I had one of my more interesting and invigorating experiences. People sometimes talk about a nightmare where they are out in public in the nude and they are afraid of being seen but no one around them seems to notice their nakedness. Well we were not going to "dress up" night so we went to the sale in the nude and there we were, the only nude people in a crowd of dressed folks and no one seemed to notice when actually no one cared because it was a nude cruise.

I found out I love being naked in groups of clothed people.

Granite69 and bill697cu like this.
  6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Def around others who werent shy.........

Bushwack and Granite69 like this.
  7. Blindboy

Blindboy Members

Well although all my life I prefered to be nude when I could, it was my uncle that encouraged me, when he would have pool parties with lots of people, all naked. I was about 15 and was somewhat shy but I found it great to see all his naked friends and I got to were I guess was sort of an exibitionist because I enjoyed feeling free and comfortable in letting others see my nakedness.

8. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

The fewer the better. I do not like crowds.

Dude111 and Granite69 like this.
  9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I've been the only one naked in a room, not easy. You know you are being judged, every bit of you. But it's also a Hell of a turn on, being that vulnerable. Hearing comments, people talking about you as if you aren't there, others talking directly to you.
    I'm an average looking guy, average penis. I felt that if I were bigger, it might be easier, but I don't think so anymore.
    Looking into the eyes of a stranger, who looks you up and down then back into your eyes is wild. :p

10. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

^^^^

Beat post of the thread!

Love it.

11. Bushwack

Bushwack Members

Prefer to be nude with other nudists but anywhere with accepting.

12. Casaderio

Casaderio Members

With some exceptions, I'm usually not comfortable with being the only one naked. My preferred experience is to be nude around a mix of textiles and nudes. As for that non-sexual excitement of being a little different, I like it when the textiles are the majority. It's a bit of a confidence boost to feel as one of the bold ones.

Granite69 and Bushwack like this.
  13. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

Definitely around others who are naked.

14. Armondo

Armondo Members

One of the last times we went to Caliente there was a car show there and most of the exhibitors were clothed and many of the observers too. I was one of the few nude and was completely comfortable. Another time we went to get a couples massage there and there were textiles visiting family and getting a massage. Of the 6 people in the waiting room including my wife I was the only one nude. Again I was completely comfortable. I will also be one of the few nude people at dinner or on the dance floor and I am never self conscious. The last time we went I was the only male nude at the piano bar and the singer made a point to visit our table multiple times while performing. I think she was doing it to encourage more people to go nude. I was completely comfortable. Sadly that was my last visit because the next day my wife announced we were no longer nudist. Now I have to sneak out to resorts that are ok with single guys.

Granite69 and bill697cu like this.
  15. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Fellow nudist but if your comfortable with my nudity then I have no problem with your age sex or clothes.

Joe90 and Granite69 like this.
  16. Jay_mass

Jay_mass Newbie

From Massachusetts here. I love to be nude. Always nude when I’m home. Might start staying nude when I have people over

Joe90, Granite69 and bill697cu like this.
  17. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just ran across this petition about legalizing public nudity and it is getting a lot of action. Well on its way to 5,000 signatures. Not so naive as if to think this will happen but it’s very well-written and I was more than happy to sign my real name to it.

Check it out here …

Sign the Petition

Joe90 likes this.
  18. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I've never had the chance to be the only naked person in a room full of naked people, but I think I would be up for it, why not.

bill697cu likes this.