Unofficial Public Nudity Poll

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Granite69, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Member Lifetime Supporter

Would you rather be naked around other naked people and share in the common experience?

Or would you rather be naked amongst textiles and be the odd man/woman out?

I’ll cast the first vote. Although I don’t consider myself an exhibitionist, I far prefer to be nude in situations where I am more likely to encounter traditionally-clothed individuals. There’s a certain (non-sexual) excitement that goes along with being different and a little risqué.

Joe90, Casaderio, Dude111 and 4 others like this.
  2. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

I totally get this, I love a fully nude social situation but there is a great excitement about being nude in a none nudist situation. I often walk on a local unofficial nude beach and have stood chatting to clothed dog walkers and there is a totally different feel to it, secretly very exciting.

3. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Naked women and girls are the most beautiful things on earth. It's hard to say whether the freedom of being naked myself or celebrating their beauty is the best part of being on a nude beach.

Jay_mass and Joshua Van like this.
  4. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

I prefer a busy nudist beach where everyone else is also nude, although I can understand the excitement of being the odd one out.

bft4evr, Bnevis and Granite69 like this.
  5. Bnevis

Bnevis Members

Definitely around other naked people

Granite69 likes this.
  6. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Provided people know I will be naked if I turn up, and nudity is not frowned upon, I am not especially preferential to any or either (nude vs textile). I've been to pool parties where nudity is of the "we don't care", where Speedos / bikinis have been taken off and rinsed once out of the pool (as they are meant to be after exposure to chlorinated water!).

At bare bones level, as a nudist I am happiest among other nudists. Our nude beach is now open after a very long closure due to both the onset of cold and wet weather back in April necessitating its closure, then the pandemic. But it has attracted creepy types with binoculars and cameras. Sadly, I don't go there as often as I did and now have a preference for quiet times in remote forest or bush settings. Never know, this weekend I might strike camp with converts to nudism!

Bnevis and Granite69 like this.
  7. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I’d rather be the odd woman out! :D

8. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I wouldn't mind being naked around anyone. Clothes or non clothes people it doesn't matter.

9. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Being among other nudists is preferable, but I quite enjoy being nude when others are not too.

Nakednudist and Joshua Van like this.
  10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I would like to be around like minded people. That way realities fall in line with expectations. Unfortunately my life only allows myself to be a solo naturist.

Granite69 likes this.
  11. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

Around other people

Nakednudist likes this.
  12. The Shark

The Shark Members

Definitely prefer to be nude with other nudists, whether at a nude beach or nudist resort where nudism is the rule, not the exception.

OTOH, I wish that it was totally acceptable to go nude around my yard or anywhere else on a hot day. Nothing is worse than sweating in a bunch of clothes.

13. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

My daughters and I prefer to be nude with other nude families and are actually part of a nudist friends group.

Sambone and Joshua Van like this.
  14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That would be such a relief to not have to worry what neighbors or other textile lovers find repulsive. There's nothing indecent or lewd about enjoying the environment in the sanctuary of your own home.

15. Bllide

Bllide Members

I would ,love to be nude in a room full of people fully clothed.

16. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

I'm always nude at home, even when i have visitors. Love nude beachs and resorts! If i'm in a group of clothed people if their fine with i'd waist on time stripping off!

Joe90 and Granite69 like this.
  17. Augres

Augres Members

I would like to be nude all the time

Joe90, Scarecrow13 and Granite69 like this.
  18. Trevor Collins

Trevor Collins Members

When I'm at the beach, I try to be almost nude (even it's a textile beach). I try to start a fad, but no one is taking the hint. The chicks are wearing almost nothing, but the dudes are still wearing swim suits or shorts. I have to go to the gay beach to see any other dudes wearing a speedo. OMG, guys, are you that ashamed of your bodies? Let it hang out, don't let the girls have all the fun.

I'm over 50, and even though my body doesn't look the way it did when I was a teenager (high school athlete body), I have no shame in my game and will get nude on ANY beach when the timing is right.

bill697cu, Augres and Granite69 like this.
  19. Steveh

Steveh Members

I go to the gay side of nude beaches a lot too

Joe90 likes this.
  20. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

Nude with other Nudists. Unless it's Wreck Beach where over half are clothed, I still will go NUDE. At Wreck, I will seek out an area where Mostly Clothed hang out and then I strip off.
    20 years ago, 95%plus were nude at Wreck, so IMHO it is a NUDE BEACH. There are TEN other beaches in the area for Textiles to go to, and they don't have to go down and up 495 steps to get there .