Universities

Discussion in 'Canada' started by DarkLunacy, Jun 1, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I'm thinking of going to college in Canada. Any suggestions on where I might go? I'm also thinking of living there after school...

2. retrofishie

retrofishie Senior Member

what are you planning on taking?

if you can go anywhere you want you should know a few things first:
    how much can you afford for rent
    what kind of lifestyle do you like (besides hippy)
    is their a demand for what your taking where your going to be living?

3. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

mmm Thats a bit of a tough one. I'm not positive what I want to do but I'm thinking along the lines of Creative writing, psychology or game design. I wont be able to afford to much on rent being as I'm going to be leaving with little money I can save up between now and next year. I'm into the hip, rave, punk, metal, rock, ska scene. See, I don't even know where I wanna live. I'm looking for somewhere to go. I know I dont belong here with these war mongering american masses...

4. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

I go to Mount A in Sackville, NB. Its a small university (less than 5000 students) in a small town (students double population). Its a pretty good atmosphere for a small town, very diversified. You can study almost anything you want, it has degrees in Arts, Science, Comp Science, and Economics, so the classes are pretty diverse. Unfornately it will probably cost you about $15,000 if you live on campus, and about $10000 if your off, so its kinda pricey, but cool none the less....

Catch You On The Dark Side Of The Moon....

Peace,
    Jon