Unification is needed on an American level a.s.a.p.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sign Related, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

What do we as the world currently unite on?
    What do we as Americans currently unite on?
    What do you all as a race among races currently unite on?

Someone let me know because if we dont unite on shit we are nothing. Being nothing cant change the world or america. My idea is to get rid of most of the state and form regions of different forms of governments (like Anarchy in this one section of America while Communism is in this other section of America...Etc). I wanna see the day where a map of America looks different.

Who's in control of the way things are going right now? Is it you? Or is it some kind of oppressor keeping us from changing shit? If we are under an oppressor of whatever kind then we are modern day slaves, true?

We got to seperate the oppressor first!

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yeah, wouldn't it be groovy if we lived under a communist world government? That would be like so totally cool. Oppresion is really good and so is David Rockefeller.

3. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

In the immortal words of Chris Rock:

"Cornbread! Ain't nuthin' wrong with that!"

4. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Nothing as long as some feel they can benefit/profit from posing us one against the other.

But as humans:
    1. That all life is sacred and should be respected.
    2. That all life is sacred and should be respected.
    3. That all life is sacred and should be respected.
    With this goal in mind we could all be united. Muslim, Christian, Jew, Budhist, etc.. Who actually is suppressing this goal but the individual that hopes to gain by putting profit before the main interest of all life forms? We each choose to take up sides that benefit what we see as a profit.

I'll will die poor, but I will be able to face myself in the mirror every morning because I value and respect all life.