Ungrateful Bastard

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by guitarslinger, Jan 19, 2005.

1. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

Alright its like 9 aclock this morning and im outside smokin, I live in these here barracks on the base right, This dude comes and ask me for a ride so he can pick up his tax check and then go and deposit it in the bank. Im like cool you know, it sucks and its hard when you dont have a car around here. So were off and we get his shit done and i dont even get a thank you. Thats all i wanted

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

3. halloweenriot

halloweenriot Member

Why don't you go and abuse some base prisoners - that should make you feel better. But DON'T videotape the abuse - I can't reiterate this enough - DO NOT photograph or videotape the abuse :)

4. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

fuck i hate that too

lesson learned. small price to pay for the knowledge that you shouldnt have anything to do in the future

5. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

you know i like to help people when i can, i cant even count how many times some stranger has gone out of there way for me when i was in a jam, i always said thankyou and the next oppurtunity i got to help somebody i was right there.

6. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I'd go for this idea. Kick him in the sack and steal his money. And then call him a fuckhead