Undocumented Family Shot by BB Gun-Wielding Teens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StellarCoon, Jul 25, 2019.

1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Oklahoma City teens armed with BB guns shoot at undocumented family

Welcome, migrant family, to the non-barbaric culture that's brewing in the U.S. in 2019. Completely civilized human beings, I assure you.

By the way, the video containing footage of the hunt is worth watching.

2. StellarCoon

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Afraid to report a crime to the polcie for fear of what the police will do to you. This is what dug dealers worry about. That should not be normal for families in this country. Sure they were illegal but those kids got it from somewhere. Adults in their life told them to think that way just like adults told me what was right and wrong when I was a kid. Racism is a learned behavior not something in our DNA.

4. StellarCoon

It could be nature or nurture, it could be a little of both. But that's largely irrelevant. Argumentum ad Naturalis. Cancer is natural. So is AIDS. People have lots of destructive natural tendencies we as civilized human beings learn to quell as we grow up because, well, we're not fucking animals. You shouldn't choke your sister unconscious because you can't agree on who gets the TV remote next, you shouldn't steal a gameboy from the neighbor's kid simply because you really really want one. You don't take a dump in the middle of the street. As members of a society we are expected to give up certain habits in exchange for civilized behavior.

Driftrue, Asmodean and Okiefreak like this.