Underwear

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by RiverRat84, Jun 4, 2004.

1. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

people at my school have a habit of showing each others underwear off and although i do feel somewhat left out at times, you get the best remarks when you get to say "oh yeah well i'm goin commando as we speak" ahah the guys like that but they'll never see my "suprise underwear". lol.

today, my dad told me when he was a fully functioning hippie, he went like 8 years without underwear. i asked why and he said that because he traveled so much, after you've worn the underwear, you don't really want to be carting it around with you so eventually you just throw them out. and it saves in laundrey. lol

2. livingwater

livingwater Member

I like wearing underwear at times- BUT No GRANNY PANTIES!!!
    I like thongs AND I like going without underwear with a skirt/dress on...sometimes-
    As far as bras go - I have never really liked wearing them -so I decided 2 yrs ago not to... after I found out they can cause breasts cysts...especially underwire bras...They constrain,press and exhaust the breasts and can ldo some harm...So bras...NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

3. Flutterby

Flutterby Member

Right on! this is my mantra! I stopped wearing underwear unlewss absolutely necessary about two years ago. I met a beautiful boy who helped me explore being me, and I've never turned back. I don't see him anymore, but that is one of the many beautiful things he helped me to discover. I think everyone should feel free to feel the most comfortable they possibly can.

4. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I wear pants! I love them, cos you can just wear those, like small shorts.

I always wear full bum hipster pants though, that "flossed arse" feeling doesnt appeal to me

5. hiplibby

hiplibby Member

i dont wear underwear. i'm okay with snail tracks.. here here! to snail tracks! .... and during my period, i use a keeper, so i dont need undies. as far as bras go, i'll wear one if i'm sore, or feeling especially saggy that day, but otherwise, i'll go free

6. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

i have humongous tits and it hurts like hell to not have them in a bra. i sleep in bras. plus i'd hate to get any sort of discharge/cum/blood on my pants (or on the floor in the event of a skirt) so i wear panties too

7. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

on the floor? is it that bad?? lol wow.. well no i haven't worn underwear in a long time (a few occasions, but not on a basis)

8. BellaItalia77

BellaItalia77 Member

I never wear underwear and I only wear bras if completely necessary.

9. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

I wear thongs/bras, unless I'm dancing. I like to rewear my jeans alot before i wash them...so having 'snail tracks' wouldnt work too well for me

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i never whear underwhear, socks, or shoes

11. Flutterby

Flutterby Member

What's a keeper? I'm not familiar with that term.

12. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

Hey! ^^^ You stole my sig quotes! Haha, JK. A Keeper is a small latex cup that goes inside a woman's vagina to catch menstrual flow. When the cup is full it's rinsed out and re-inserted.It really cuts down on trash from tampons, pads, etc. Environmentally friendly :) Here's a link:

http://www.keeper.com/

It's about 30 bucks, but they last so long. think of all the money you'd be saving on tampons!