Underwear

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by RiverRat84, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Yeah, I agree..:D

2. Audrey

Audrey Banned

i never wear underwear. i like the naughty feeling. muahahah!

3. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

oooh, t'would be great to be able to go without a bra (but as a D - it's just not fun :) )

as for panties - i quite like the boy leg style ones, so comfy under jeans and whatnot. Although I do go without quite a lot - washed things take about 5 days to dry in the winter down here so commando is king after a laundry load :)

4. prairiepixie

prairiepixie Member

~*panties... alright, if i must.... i like it whenever i feel like it and i don't often feel like it! i've been the embarrassed privvy to give way too many young boys thier first glance at a girl (you know what i mean) so i mean to wear the undies when appropriate ~ i just go with the flow baby.... aand cheers to all who do whatever the heel they do too!*~

5. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

I love the new booty panties that have really come in style lately. I think they're the sexiest, cutest things ever! I love how my ass looks. My bf thinks they're awsome.

Past that I've always worn panties and bras. When I was a kid because I was told to... now, because of the discharge thing, because I have exceptionally large inner labia that stick out and would get cought up in the divider of my pants, and because I think they're just so sexy! Bra's, because my boobs are the opposite of you girls. Small and very perky. They want to say hello to everyone. I've gotta keep em in check! look like two little arrows jutting out. I hate it. I love the la senza seamless bra that makes a nice and round shape to my bust. Makes them appear larger without padding! thats a +.

My mom hates bra's. Thinks they're silly. Something about boobs are the way boobs are supposed to look. Yup... I agree... but YOU tell all those creepy men to stop staring at my chest!!!

Oh oh oh... Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder. I think Bette Midler did a song about that! It's cute... I'm gonna look for it!

6. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Found it!!

Bette Midler - Otto Titsling

7. the zen-man puck

the zen-man puck Member

as a guy, I just wear silk boxers.

8. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

to be honest, I'm really into panties... I like finding those colourful fun ones to wear! but wearing a bra is a bother....

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I mostly wear panties on my head.

10. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

snail tracks!! i love that word! i never thought of it that way!

11. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

i wear boxers just cuz they feel rite for me but i try not to wear socks. they are too restrictive

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

own some, wear rarely (those moods, ya know... not conforming to nonconforming), dyed 'em.

13. Noclothesneeded

Noclothesneeded Member

Ok, maybe this is a women thing, but, as a guy here. I do have a opinion and that is like this.
    I have not worn underwear sence the age of 6 and it drove both my mother and later foster parents wild. I hated the restrictiveness I felt and found it uncomfortable to have thing tucked up tight against me. I would say that was the beginning of become a naturist
    Again that is my view, a man's view, thanks

14. FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420 Member

Are you from the Bobcaygeon Area??? My cottage is up there. I've had mannnnnny summers up there. Sturgeon Lake is beautiful.

15. silent breeze lotus

silent breeze lotus Member

dont wear bra's ..but i then dont really need to..ha. i used to wear them as it felt more comfortable, but then when i broke my back i uhad to wear a splint thingi so i couldnt wear one.. then i just never bothered again.. now it feels more comfortable without.. feel so compressed with..like bein in a straight jacket..lol (not that i been in a straight jacket .. dont think :H ha)..just cant move the same sumhow!..also my posture has been lifted.. thatnks to di splinti.. ah..all things have a good side.. which also improves a lot.. think its just what u get used to tho .. mostly i wear knickaaaars (even tho i find the concept of these lille nappi bum pouches quite amusion!!) ..unless i run out or forget.. but i love that feeling of the breeze ..the free space.. like wearin a skirt when i havent in so long..n the wind swirls against ur thighs.. delicious!!! .. for the change.. it loses its potency when i get usd to it. .. haha..i remember when i was a wee kiddie once in the summer and i forgot to put pants on underneath my short summer dress.. i got all the way to school where evry1 was playin handstands n suddenly realised horrified n ran all the wa back home..lol..awwh.. my faM were laughn about it 4 so long:&

16. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

never whear undies

never whear socks eather...but i dont have shoes ...so...

17. butterfly

butterfly Member

Hmm, I love underwear. I don't feel the slightest bit restricted wearing it. But if I ever wear granny pants, shoot me. I love going knicker shopping. My underwear is fun or sexy, or both. For example, the pants I'm wearing now are really hipster, blue, with a black band at the top with angel in white writing, and they have white glittery angel wings on the ass.

18. PeaceLuvinHippieTaz

PeaceLuvinHippieTaz Member

Back in the day nobody wore undies! We didn't have thongs. Only nerd's and old people wore undies. It was a freedom thing. Well I wear undies now and I'm not a nerd, so what does that tell ya?

19. ornery hipster

ornery hipster Member

I don't wear undies. Sometimes I'll wear an occasional thong if I'm on the rag and wearing light kaki pants, other than that I'm undie free. I've been doing it since I was 13...me and my friend discovered the wonderfulness of it and ever since then I haven't been able to force myself to squeeze all that extra fabric in my pants...it's unecessary and causes quite a few wedgys. Plus I figure this: If your pants happen to go up your butt, you can always tell. If you're wearing underwear then you get used to that feeling or just can never tell which of the 2 is actually up your ass so this way you're always "fashionably fashionable"...because I know we all care so very much :rolleyes:. Just another upside to the undie freeness. Ah, and no panty lines, those really annoy me when I see them on girls.

20. shelly-welly

shelly-welly Member

i used to wear thongs-but i dont know they got reallllly uncomfortable after a while--what am i saying-- they were uncomfortable the whole time i wore them--but now i wear regular panties it feels so much better-i couldnt go without them though because of all the vaginal discharge

underwear-what a great creation