Underwear

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by RiverRat84, Jun 4, 2004.

1. metro

metro self-banned

I don't wear underwear all the time, but I guess most of the time I do, I don't find it uncomfortable. It can be fun, clothes in general are fun.

2. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

I only wear panties during that time of the month but people me i have to wear a bra.. My boobies hurt when i like run and there hittin me in the face... I HAVE TO WEAR A FLOPPER STOPPER

3. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

The last time I wore underwear is when I went on a ski trip in February, when I wore as much clothes as possible to stay warm. I don't see the point of underwear (although I have some boxers in my suitcase), and I feel quite comfortable without it.

4. peony blossom

peony blossom Member

My grandfather calls bras..over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders!! All the women in my family are chesty and it always gets a big laugh from the men.

5. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for my laugh of the day! :p

I do wear underwear. I wear bikini and thong styles, and as for bras, I wear a regular underwire (yuck) or my favorite camisole style bra (comfy!)

I'd love to go without underwear though. But I'm paranoid about bugs up my shorts/skirts in the summer and my boobs... well... my boobs...

They are small and pointy. They look like an underdeveloped 12 year-old's boobs, especially when my nipples are soft. I hate them. If it wasn't for that, I'd never wear a bra, but I do wear one to give them a less embarassing shape.

6. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

oh god im never breastfeeding hellll noo

7. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

I could never get the no underwear thing. Maybe it was from my mother always telling me to wear clean underwear every day in case I got into an accident. (You didn't want to show up at the ER with dirty underwear on.) But the bra comes off at 5:30 on Friday and doesn't go back on until Monday morning.

Kathi

8. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

I always do, not wearing a bra would just be wierd..

9. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i would love to be able to go out without wearing a bra, they're so uncomfortable...but unfortunately, i can't do that. i don't like to wear underwear so i don't. and i have a quick question for you ladies that wear thongs...i've never worn a thong bc i feel like having a string up your ass for the entire day can't be comfy at all. how do you guys deal with that? i think it would just bother me all day.

10. rainbowmama

rainbowmama Member

It's kinda funny about the breastfeeding thing, I'm still nursing my 15 month old and a lot of people I know think extended nursing is so "hippie". lol
    My boobs were flopsy before she was born, so flopsy they will be after she's done nursing.

As for the underwear question, I wear all cotton (organic if I can find it) undies and bras with no underwires. I read somewhere that underwires can contribute to breast cancer, plus they're so uncomfortable. So, I'm a little less perky but when you have a 15 month old on your hip, nobody's really looking!
    I can respect the rebellion inherant in not wearing undies, but I need em to be comfy.

11. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I think you should definitely consider it. It's so incredibly healthy, it's worth losing your oomph. And you can always get them fixed with the money you saved by not having to buy formula! :D

12. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i allways wear underwear cause it feels comfortable. but bras i hate and if i didnt have one then i would hurt someone if i was running. but i love my sesame street cotton underwear!

13. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

i wear panties, mang!

14. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

no thats disgusting im not having anything suck on my boobs and im definitely not getting them "fixed" ill just get them taken off alltogether i hate my boobs anyways

i dont even think im having kids anymore pregnancy is hell

15. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

HAHa...That's great!!!! Anyway, I like bikini underwear.I only like cotton undies though. Once in a while I'll go without though like if I'm wearing a long skirt (and I don't have my period or am ovulating) it feels good to give your butterfly some fresh air! As far as bras I like to wear them. I'm a B, if my ninnies were an A I'd be braless every day baby!!!

16. xscoutx

xscoutx Member

underpants, never!!! a bra, sometimes.

17. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I don't see many guys posting here, but I will anyway.

Personally i haven't worn underwear in about a year. I find them uncomfortable. Briefs are always too tight and boxers are too big and get bunched up.

18. Bohemian_Child

Bohemian_Child Member

I HATE UNDERWEAR. and to all of you who say jeans= no commando NOT TRUE! ive had ONE pair of jeans that the first few tiems i wore i had to wear undies, but other than that theyre totally comfy.. i only wear undies when its that time of the month.. i like having that extra line of defense. haha.

but theyre pointless, and thongs hurt and 'granny panties' climb up and feel uncomfortable... so why bother?! and ive got to say no undies and a skirt is one of the most free feelings you can experience :)

19. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Yeah, underware sucks...I need to stop wearing them so much. :D

20. teepi

teepi living my dream

My motto..."less clothes da better"