Underwear

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by RiverRat84, Jun 4, 2004.

1. RiverRat84

RiverRat84 Member

I am an "old hippie", and I was just curious as to how many keep with the "old" tradition that used to be the norm with most ............neither the girls or guys would be caught dead wearing undergarments................a sort of "freedom" symbol......speech and comfort

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

i wear thongs just because i dont like the idea of getting disscharge on my trousers sounds dissgusting i know but *shrug* its the human body
    But i try to not wear a bra af often as possible, i dont like them, how ever when im on my period my boobs really swell up and i need a bra to stop them hurting, it gets to the point where lieing in bed on my side hurts.

3. Daisie

Daisie Member

yeah.. dido..
    That and I have fears about zipping stuff.. and that the thick seam in the middle of my pants would.. well.. rub in an uncomfortable way..

But I wear thongs too.. cotton.. has to be cotton though.

4. ArtLoveMusic

yea thongs and g-stringas long as they arent too small...give you that feeling of not wearing nikkers yet do that whole, protecting your hair from zip, protecting your trousers from stains and protecting your self from seams :)

what i hate is when im on i have to wear nickers and i have no nice nickers just big ones :( Note to self:must go nicker shopping!

5. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I totally have to wear a bra, but I only wear panties with jeans.....I don't with skirt and dresses or even dress slacks... sometimes I don't with jeans, but most of the time. It's less laundry... :D

I heard about an old man in Appalachia that died in some hospital...he was wearing these underwear made out of a burlap sack, and he'd had them on for so long that his hair had grown into them and they had to be cut off of him....yuck. Bless his heart... :(

6. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

Well, I only wear them if I have on a skir or dress. I am afraid of potential flashing :0 And for some reason it makes me feel naked. But when in shorts or pannts I dont. I dont really have a reason why...except at some point about a year ago I took off to spend the summer in another state and of all things I forgot to pack (I actually packed up and left all in 20 minutes) were my underwear. So instead of buying more (i was broke also) I just didnt wear any the whole summer and I guess it stuck. Bras I dont like to wear. Sometimes I have to, but for the most part i dont. and if I do, they have to be cotton. I just hate lacey ones or underwire ones.....I have to be comfortable.

7. ArtLoveMusic

i always wear underwired bras :s if i wear a bra it must be underwired because i wear bra's for support and to wear one without wire in, i might at well wear a tight top.

8. HappyHaHaGirl

Yeah...I have to have an underwire..I didn't a long time ago, but once I started, I couldn't wear anything else... :)

9. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

well i wear undies.. cuz .... uh.. its just not comfortable without them thongs arent fun or amusing gstrings should be banned in this world..

and bras eh.. i dont like them that much if im in public ill wear one cuz im embarassed that i dont have perkiness like the fake boobers do... i want the fake boob perkiness... well.. just a lil perkiness would be nice

10. HappyHaHaGirl

Oh, yeah? Wait until you have kids. You'll want to kill yourself. There is no such thing as perky after you've breastfed....even if you don't, you aren't quite the same ever again. That's why I opted out of saving for Noah's college fund and decided to build up a boob job fund instead. :D Yaay! I'll be Barbie!

11. chinadoll

chinadoll Member

Underwear are annoying and extremely uncomfy. Especially thongs. I only wear them at that time of the month. As far as bra's go I don't see the need. They are very uncomfortable and constricting. I choose to feel free.
    ( a couple snail tracks in my jeans never hurt anyone )

12. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I used to never wear undergarments until... the incident. Zipping after urinating and well... You know when someone pinches you how its a sharp sting... yeah

13. Spinner

Spinner Member

Chinadoll, will you marry me?
    *on one bended knee*

14. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

gosh i suck. i wear what they call granny underwear, its not huge but its basic underwear, it covers everything. i don't wear thongs cuz i don't buy em. and g strings, blah those are stupid. i might quit wearing underwear but as someone else said, i'm kinda grossed out by what can come out of a vagina. lol. i have to wear bras, even at a young age with a fairly skinny body i have LARGE boobs. so....not wearing a bra would make them hit mid stomach or lower, its disgusting. i need to get my boobs smaller or whatever. bleh.

15. Spinner

Spinner Member

PuZuZu, will you marry me?

16. Merenwenelanesse

Merenwenelanesse Member

PuZuZu I have the same exact boob problem...I was so happy to hear you did too :) I know Im weird. So yeah I always wear bras and about half the time undies just depends on my mood and what I am wearing etc.

17. Spinner

Spinner Member

Will you marry me?

18. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

whats the point in marrying you spinner?

yeah, meren, i'm proud of the way i look but the boobs are the crushing point, they tear the ego when i think about how much they suck long enough. the saddest of it all is i'm only 16! i mean seriously, is there any way to make em shrink?

19. Spinner

Spinner Member

I'm a nice and faithful guy!
    You have to like at least one of those qualities!

20. Merenwenelanesse

Merenwenelanesse Member

PuZuZu, not that I know of, mine have always been that way even after losing weight they are still the same...I agree though about body image, they are the only thing on my body that I have issues with...

Spinner, Ive been married once not doing that again, thank you kindly. :)