Underwear swap anyone?

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by awesomest47, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

They don't. But what they do....uh.....do, is buy soiled undies off the interwebz and build their dwellings with them.

And super badass shit stained hammocks.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

So glad I'm not a Troll... :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

3. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

This thread is all a pice of ***** ? I thought it was for real . (lmfao) This is enough to make me crap in my pants and sell them over the net , or just wash them . desert rat

4. puppet_and_gin

puppet_and_gin Member

In shock....total shock

5. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

I think he actually might be serious.

6. awesomest47

awesomest47 Guest

Guys, this thread isn't a joke. Don't any of you know what a fetish is!? I suppose none of you are still interested?

7. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I guess there are people with fetishes , and like I stated I keep my clothes untill I cant wear them in public , or self service auto wrecking yards any more. If you dont know self service auto wrecking yards dont have much of a dress code , no open toe shoes , and you must be over 16 . I think your best bet is a local thrift store http://www.goodwill.org/ You could look for a negbor that hangs her laundry out on a line , but she might be packing heat . http://ruger.com/index.html desert rat

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

if he was serious then he wouldnt have said send some but not give an address.
    and sure you dont want to post it in a public forum but even if he has no email address, the private message button does pretty much the same thing as email does.

i think he is just trying to get away with some crime by leaving someone elses dna laying around.

9. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

You could set up a yahoo , or hot mail adress just to exchange dirty under ware . One could send a p.m. from this forum with a mailing adress. The idea of using under ware only for the purpose of blameing some one else in a crime had not occured to me . If the o.p. of this thread does a net search he/she might find local clubs , its not my cup of tea so I dont know . desert rat

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

yawn..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.