Understanding Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation...regarding Myself

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Styx, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Escierto

Escierto Members

My transgender girlfriend doesn’t take hormones so she has her natural hormones controlling her. Still she is so naturally feminine that I think she probably doesn’t have as much testosterone as a normal guy.

2. Styx

Styx Members

I'm no expert on hormones, but could that be why she is strictly a Top? If she isn't taking some form of estrogen to override, suppress or replace her natural testosterone, then could that be possible...not that it matters at all since the two of you are happy in your roles as top and bottom.

I find it fascinating that some trans girls take no hormones...yet only rely on surgeries (breasts, lips, nose, cheeks, Adams apple, etc)...and are just as feminine as those who are hormone replacement.

3. Escierto

Escierto Members

I have had that very same thought about her being a top. If she has her male hormones then of course she wants to fuck. She kind of fucks like a man in the sense that she wants to cum and then she rolls off me and sleeps. Afterwards I feel all lovey dovey and I am telling her how much I love her and she just smiles. In our lovemaking I really feel like the woman with her but it’s fine.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  4. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

@Escierto
    You said your girlfriend has a huge cock, maybe that's why it's hard to find a bottom, except you, sounds like you have been pleasing her well.

5. Escierto

Escierto Members

She is so beautiful I think any man would be thrilled to satisfy her.

[​IMG]

6. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Based on some of the pics you've posted of your girlfriend, I'm thinking there's LOTS of guys who would gladly bottom for your girlfriend.
    You my friend, are living the dream of a LOT of guys. Your girlfriend is absolutely beautiful and a lot of bisexual guys would thoroughly enjoy being her total bottom. She's gorgeous, the fact that she's a total top and has a big cock is irrelevant. You're a very lucky guy.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

What would the world look like if we spent even half of the effort we waste in agonizing over our sexual orientation instead deeply considering whether or not we're an asshole, and to the extent that we answer in the affirmative, what are we going to do to ameliorate that?

thepapasmurph likes this.