Underpants, yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Kittymoose*, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Julie Bukowski

Julie Bukowski Member

Hold on... how can your parents tell?

2. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

Nay! They just add extra baggage and I like feeling free with my 2nd layer of clothes anyhow...ya know?

3. gemstar

gemstar Member

I don't get the point of underwear. A waste of money, fabric, time, extra laundry....and what for? Just don't see the need for them and it is unhealthy for men or women. Some peeps think it's nasty NOT to wear them...i say what the heck is the difference...really.

4. barefoothippie

barefoothippie Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

if i was a girl and wore skirts, i could see going without... but flopping around in jeans or pants kinda rubs things the wrong way... maybe if i could wear sweatpants to work... but for now, undies are good with me

5. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

i dont like wearing underwear, but i live at college, and i have a roommate so i cant go without them

6. qwerty751

qwerty751 Member

Cammando is the way to go and is very sexy with girls.

7. NJnudedude

NJnudedude Member

It seems that you're worried about going barefoot. Worried about going naked and now worried about going without underwear, something that would never be noticed anyway, except for maybe a boner!

Is this what the nextGENERATIONhippie is all about?

Give me long lair and naked any day.

8. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I only wear boxerbriefs at work b/c of the heat and sweat, and then I have some lil bikini for sexing up my women

9. cutguy

cutguy Member

not wearing any now, but it makes certain guy things alot! more noticeable

10. nextGENERATIONhippie

Well at thge time i postedthat i lived at home, and my parents did all my laundry, so they would notice if there werent any boxers in my laundry anymore

11. nextGENERATIONhippie

Acually im no long worried abot going barefoot and i do it often. However the only problem with no underwear is that i often have to get changed in my room, while my roomate is there, and if i was not wearing underwear, he would notice every time i took my jeans off. And I'd rather not have my roomate see my you know what.

12. alambert

alambert Member

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Right There With You NJnudedude.....Methinks NGenH Should Take The Time To Google The Word...Hippie.??.....Before Fireing His Rockets And Blasting Off Into Hippyland..........Your Close To My Age Group!!...........No Clothes (cept in winter).......Have Not Worn Shoes For Years (including through winter)........Underwear.??? Whats That.??....Lotsa Toerings.... Incense,Yep........Oils Ditto ..............Generation "Y" ????.....Sometimes I Find Myself Asking That Very Question .

Peace...........Glen.

P.S. Then Again Maybe I'm Just Gettin Old'n Grumpy ??

14. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

i never wear underpants bras yes but usually just if im going out. idk if i answered this thread already but theres my .02 anyhow

15. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

16. nextGENERATIONhippie

Methinks maybe you should have read my responese to NJnudedude before posting this.

17. colinmcgrath

colinmcgrath Member

Be free, be nude, be natural

18. ziggyfly

ziggyfly Member

not when wearing pants. .. Jeans arnt comfy enough to not wear underwear.. plus its nice to have some kind of control in my pants haha
    And up where i live its quite chilly, that the more layers the better your off!
    in the summer I usualy just roam around the neighbourhood with only pants on.. .
    hmm

19. jamesnude

jamesnude Member

i wear briefs but my freinds were boxers.should i change to boxers?

20. jamesnudist

jamesnudist Member

i wear breifs because it gives my package the support :)