Underpants, yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Kittymoose*, Jun 18, 2006.

1. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

2. hippiechick85

hippiechick85 Member

No panties here. I dont see how not wearing them is dirty? Do you people normaly have nasty in your panties? lol anyways i do wear a bra when im outside the home or the shirts with the elastic but in my home or around friends and family no bra and i have big special order size boobs lol.

3. Nude_Sun

Nude_Sun Member

my girlfriend loves to wear short skirts and no undies,ofcourse with the right people around

4. buttrfly)i(

buttrfly)i( Member

im not wearing underwear right now

5. Nude_Sun

Nude_Sun Member

i dont wear underwears,never ,sometimes only if the ocassion need it but otherwise im free.

6. Nude_Sun

Nude_Sun Member

i have the same problem,my underwears get dirty esily and having these usual spots from my sperm so whats the point wearing them anyway.

7. Nude_Sun

Nude_Sun Member

me too,i have a t shirt on only

8. buttrfly)i(

buttrfly)i( Member

haha...im wearing nothing

9. Nude_Sun

Nude_Sun Member

im wearing nothing now.. and im with my girlfriend..shes wearing nothing too...:H

10. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

No undies here. Only once in a while out of habit...but I'm much more comfy without.

I have to wear a bra in public though. I feel wierd without one...

11. BobbyGayBoi

BobbyGayBoi Member

I stopped wearing underwear and sox when I was 9 years old.

Hugz,
    Bobby

12. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

i never wear underwear much more room

13. Erikhanson1973

Erikhanson1973 Me, Myself, and I

I rarely wear underwear ... I love free ballin it.

14. gshdgns

gshdgns Member

I always go commando. More room to breath and move.

15. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Well actually they cannot force you to wear a bra at school because its underwear and thats considered private and to enforce that rule theyd have to invade your privacy. If I had girls and they got in trouble at school for not wearing bras, id sue the school for sexual harassment, its none of their business and they got no business poking their heads under girls tops to see if theyre wearing bras or not. If girls wanna wear bras to school thats one thing but they got no right to force them to wear a bra anymore than they have the right to force a guy to wear underwear. Id sue em for that too. Its just like that idiotic policy at school dances checking under girls dresses to see if they got panties on, id tell any girl who had that done to em to smack the person who did, nasty perverts.

That seems to be the trend now is for girls to wear camisoles, even little girls. What I find odd is the kind of clothing they wear them with that makes it look out of place. They wear em with things that werent meant to have any clothing underneath, I guess its just to get people's attention, I personally think its kinda tacky but to each their own.

You shouldnt feel pressured to wear a bra outside or around family, if you want to thats your choice but you should do it cuz you want to and not because someone tells you to or makes you feel uncomfortable because you decide to go braless. It isnt the public's or your family's business weither you wear a bra or not. Just like it isnt the the school's business if girls go braless on campus.

Thats just force of habit and social conditioning, im sure if you went braless in public and did it enough and got used to it itd become second nature and not be an issue. Of course thats your decision.

16. windsong

windsong Member

I'm not into wearing underwear. It can be so restricting sometimes...

17. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

best to be free down there :)

18. Julie Bukowski

Julie Bukowski Member

With underwear and bras, it really just depends on the day and my mood. Most of the time, I have the bare minimum.

Ugh... excuse that god awful pun.

19. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

I hate wearing underwear, i am slowly free- balling more and more, right now tho it is hard cuz i live at home so my parent will be alble ot tell im doing it, so i mostly do it when i go out

20. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

bras are evil