Underpants, yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Kittymoose*, Jun 18, 2006.

1. articnorth

articnorth Member

sometimes.

mostly without underwear

2. GalFriday

GalFriday Member

90% of the time, I'm without any panties. I've been like that as long as I can remember.

3. yabba

yabba Member

When working I usually wear underwear (gets too hot in the poly pants), but with jeans etc. all the time. Just way more comfortable that way!
    Plus it's healthier and very sexy when a woman gopes without :)

4. indyanthony

indyanthony Member

I always wear underpants now when I work because once as a house painter, I was up on a porch painting and a nail ripped the crotch out of my pants. Just in time for the lady of the house to step outside with a tray of drinks and get a nice big eyefull of my junk. I still laugh about it when I think about that day!

5. beautiful_freak

beautiful_freak Member

ahahaha funny story :)
    I don't wear bras because they suck and are useless (I guess they could be useful for big breasts) and I also heard about breastcancer risks. I do wear underpants though, isn't it uncomfortable and dirty not to wear them? this is interesting though, I think I'm gonna try it out :D

6. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

nay for underwear. except during menstruation, of course.I dont have very large breasts so it doesnt matter whether I wear a bra or not, sport Bras are very compfy.

7. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

i have to wear a bra. i have big boobs and it's painful not to. i like my underwear, so i don't mind wearing it. it is more hygienic.

beautiful freak are you honestly saying bras cause breast cancer? lmao.

8. Justagrrl420

Justagrrl420 Member

i hate wearing underpants..but living in a dorm room with a roommate..it's umm weird not too..so I just deal..if I'm at home I wear nothing but a tshirt..:)

oh and it's hard for me to find a bra that actually fits so I just wear a sports bra when I need to..

9. Basil

Basil Member

I tend to go commando. I only don't go commando is when I'm at work. :)

10. SILVERWOLF_87

SILVERWOLF_87 Member

I've started freeballin it lately, and I do have to say it's a hell of a lot more comfortable!!

Then again, I'm starting to be more natural. Don't shave, letting my hair grow, and once it gets warmer I'll probably wander around with no shirt on a lot more. :D

11. KyndMama07

KyndMama07 Member

^ That's really beautiful.

I wear underwear (bras I HATE) but I would feel so exposed without underpants.

12. beautiful_freak

beautiful_freak Member

You'll get used to it quite soon really, I feel uncomfortable wearing underwear now:)

13. _jane_

_jane_ Member

I don't wear bras and usually nor underpants. I love the feeling of being naked under a long skirt o under jeans.

14. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

i seldom wear underwear but if i do they are the silk boxer briefs

15. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I dont wear underwear, its nobodys business what I wear (or dont wear) under my pants.

16. Alixi

Alixi Member

haha-I don't wear underpants. Commando all the way, baby!! :]

17. allegedly

allegedly Member

What is the point of buying "sexy" underwear? I don't exactly get it. Wearing no underwear at all is sexier.

I usually stop wearing it when I'm really into someone. Just a habit I suppose.

18. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

i where boxers but freeballin is waaay better

19. PLURx3

PLURx3 Member

Ive gone comando once. And if you're not wearing the right pants, I suppose it isnt for the better. My jeans irritated me 'down there' and I just didnt feel dry and comfy like I normally would in panties. When it comes to lounge and pajama pants, comando all the way :)

20. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

i wear bras now and then. underwear i wear all the time.