Undercover Agents

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Velouria, May 25, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

Alright, so I'm going to the Bahamas with my family in July. Everyone says that people hassle you to buy drugs there, but that hasnt happened to me when I've been there before. But this time I plan on spending some time on my own. Anway, I was just wondering if there are any way of figuring out if someone who approches me is a legitimate dealer. And how can I avoid being ripped off? I'm scared about buying weed is an unfamiliar place but I would love to be able to smoke in the Bahamas. Any advice?

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

make him drive around town or walk around town and make sure no one is following him, if he is offering u prices that seem kinda outa the ordinary dont buy, also if he doesnt talk like a stoner that might be a dead give away.

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Also, make sure you tell him how much you want for the $$$, the intown adult dealers in my town r dicks, my buddy gave them $40 of all the weed money we had and they gave us about 1.3g. I was pritty pissed. but holy shit I was high. Anywayz, make sure the weed looks good, and make sure hes not trying to pull anything, if he says he has to take the money to a dealer to pick up, dont give him the money, chances are hes addicted to harder drugs and just finding a way to snatch money from other people.

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm kind of thinking I shouldn't buy weed there anyway. I know this doesn't usually happen, but it could be laced with something and I really don't want to be walking around the Bahamas alone while extremely messed up. I'll probably just stick to alcohol while there since the drinking age is 18.

5. BigBong

BigBong Member

Just an Idea.. I really have no life experiences with this matter..

I think a good, safe, legit way to score some dope down there would be to start small talk with some one at the bar.. Ask the bartender after ordering a few drinks if he knows where the green is at.. Chances are he could find you some through another employee or direct to some one.. I would not walk off someone or "go smoke" with some one because you are an attractive girl and will be solo.. I hope this helps..

6. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

We went to the Bahamas, and my dad was outside waiting for my mom and sister to get out of a store, and a man came up to him asking him if he wanted to buy drugs.

My dad didn't, and thought that he was an undercover cop..because he says the Bahamas have very different laws than the US, and they could lock you up and charge you a whole lot of money to get out..

But yeah just talk to a bartender or someone like that... you should be able to get some [​IMG]

Good luck and have fun in the Bahamas! [​IMG]

7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Doing drugs in a foriegn country is a (potentialy) bad mistake. You are a stranger, you do not know the drug laws, you do not have the civil rights that you have in this country, you don't speak the language, you don't know the culture. Don't do drugs abroad.

8. blazer326

blazer326 Member

See if they look you in the eyes...if not then I would just walk away.

9. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

You need to worry more about the chance of rape/robbed or worse than getting busted.Best to avoid from my experience of foreign affairs!

10. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

ideally, you should just bring pot with you when you go to the bahamas.

is it by plane or hot air balloon? if you're taking to the airports, it's really easy to sneak a quarter (and more) of pot through - just keep it on you, really closely i might add. if it's by hot air balloon then just make sure... uhh, well i don't really know just what to say about this one... nevermind.

honestly you would have good luck with approaching people our age. if it's on common ground (like a coffeeshop, smokeshop, pizza place, etc), you're bound to spot a stoner. they're everywhere, and pot gets everywhere with them. check it out.

peace

11. Velouria

Velouria Member

Um...we are going by plane. Can you actualy travel by hot air balloon or are you just saying that b/c of that thread I made awhile back?

Anyway, your advice was really helpful. Even if I don't find any pot at least it will be a good excuse to talk to cool stoner types.

12. emublazin

emublazin Member

yea i agree. stick to ppl around our age and also if you think they a cop tell them to let you see the bag first and if your comfortable ask them to take the first hit* if they act real shy about smoking with u then you know not to trust them and just walk away.

* Your just asking to see what they say, if they agree make up a lie about having to get back to your room or something and take they number and say that you'll call them when you wanna smoke.

13. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i don't know what thread you are refering to, actually. i more or less just provided the hot-air balloon option for comic relief, seeing how uncommon this method of travel is....
    peace

14. Velouria

Velouria Member

15. Alex_12

Alex_12 Member

OK, don't listen to that other guy. Never bring weed with you to an airport!!! They have drug sniffing dogs just walking around and they don't have to come right up to you to smell it either.

Be real careful in Bahamas...I've never been there but in Cuba, if they catch you with any weed, you go straight to jail. They don't call your family, they don't let you explain and they can keep you as long as they want. So, watch it.

16. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

:rolleyes:

They only have 200+ bomb sniffing & drug for 300 major airports in the USA. If you cropped it under your balls it's very easy to go through. There is a big risk, but the person above greatly exagurated it. Infact I never seen a dog at an airport and I travel quite frequently....with bud.

BTW of course they would jail you in Cuba, they tend to be stricter in communist countries!

17. Alex_12

Alex_12 Member

What, the airport in Bahamas doesn't count?

18. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Don't sweat it, sweatheart.

Just don't go anywhere with the guy (no alleys, no upstairs).

What he sells you for $20 will look like a deal to you and he'll think he's ripping you off. Everybody's happy.

The cops don't want to bust some kid on vacation with her family. Esta la vida loca.

Like Jimmy Buffet said, "twist a big old number, ride a motor bike- It's all right..."

Don't listen to anybody else, and HAVE FUN!

I know what I'm talkin' 'bout!