Uncut

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by John1234567, Dec 11, 2016.

1. srgreene

srgreene Members

Well you can’t help but noticing- it is a pretty substantial difference. I recall, when I was playing the field, when making out with a guy I hadn’t bedded before, one of the things I thought about was whether or not he had been circumcised. And finding an uncut cock was a bit of a treasure, and meant I would “go the extra mile”.

That said, some uncircumcised guys were pretty much duds when the clothes came off, while a few circumcised guys were “must fuck”.

jmadre likes this.
  2. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

What do you mean? What were you expecting? What were the differences between the cut/uncut guys in bed?

3. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

I’m uncut. It’s has never been a problem for any girl that I’ve ever been with. My foreskin doesn’t pull back particularly easily but it does occasionally during lengthy sex session. I like the look of my cock when my foreskin is pulled right back though, perhaps I’ll try the stretching excercises as somebody mentioned above.

4. jackjacks

jackjacks Members

I'm 73 years old and uncut. I don't think it makes much difference during intercourse if you are cut or not. However, for masturbation I wouldn't give up my foreskin for anything!

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

should think not.....the most natural and suckable :)

Simon :)

Bryce likes this.
  6. MagicLettuce

MagicLettuce Members

I have a uncut penis, its fine by me and others. although I can see a giant head underneath..

7. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I'm not really for or against circumcision. It always seemed like a cultural thing that doesn't really change anything. I discovered and enjoyed sex and masturbation with a circumcised penis. I never felt like anything was wrong.
    In regards to it not being my choice I can't argue that it wasn't but of all the things my family decided for me the circumcision is pretty trivial.
    Quite honestly, I think all the discussion about the pro's and con's of circumcision can make men discontent with their bodies more than actually being circumcised or not.

MidnightSea likes this.
  8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Like I said, if you're trying to start an argument, talk about sex, religion, politics and circumcision...

9. Si69

circumcision performed without the person's agreement was/is mutilation unless it is done for health or cultural reasons.

Twogigahz likes this.
  10. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

11. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I don't think it does. Where I grew up I cannot remember any boy being circumcised amongst those I was with at school, and we showered nude after sport so could see if they were or not.

12. asianbbc_KL

asianbbc_KL Members

Uncut guys don't really need lube! Unless ur above 7 inches

13. Si69

the uncut top might not but the bottom may....saliva is good but with long pounding a bit of lube or cum helps the process along!

14. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

I love looking at, playing with and sucking either one equally as long as they a nice looking and sized and especially clean it doesn't matter. I love sucking them both and btw I am uncut.

15. Bryce

This largely depends on where you grew up. Where I’m from, I was one of the only uncut guys and definitely in the minority outside of my family. It wasn’t until I got into my late teens/early 20s (joining the military) that I started seeing other uncut guys.

nldn likes this.
  16. Kitty_kat_lemon

Kitty_kat_lemon Banned

My bf is but I think it's way less common In Ireland
    I base this on the 2 peniss I've seen

jmadre, Bryce, Twogigahz and 2 others like this.
  17. mimikyu18

mimikyu18 Members

I'm intact, and I definitely have a preference for intact especially really long foreskins. But if I felt safe with another person, that matters way more than if you have foreskin or not.

Bryce likes this.
  18. Sumbaljack

Sumbaljack Members

Do uncut guys have more precum than cut guys?

19. mimikyu18

mimikyu18 Members

I think it's accurate to say that someone with a longer foreskin has a place for precum to pool up in and stop it from evaporating compared to someone with a shorter foreskin or someone with a completely bare glans. During longer masturbation sessions, my inner foreskin is usually drenched, precum sometimes overflowing the opening of my foreskin.

Obviously it depends on the person how much they normally release though.

20. Bryce

Yeah, I agree with that. I think it’s more a function of the foreskin covering it up so it doesn’t evaporate.