unbelievable

Discussion in 'Politics' started by anti, May 18, 2004.

1. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

I work for no government bureaucarcy razm, so once again your retort misses the mark.

It truly appears the right wing have no capacity for proper debate whatsoever. Nothing but personal attacks and misinformed corporate media spun opinion and denial.

I have no problem with conter argumentation provided it demonstrates substantive analysis and supporting evidence, neither of which is demonstrated in your posts.

Good day to you.

2. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

He stretched, bent, and even broke the truth quite a few times in that documentary. If you look on-line, there are countless sites which show examples of innacuracies and bad assumptions in Bowling.

3. razm

razm Member

During my last post I was laughing, during this one it was more just shaking my head, how could someone think this way.......

the right wing have no capacity for proper debate
    Man where do you come up with this stuff? I know that I'm a right winger, but I still understand that there are smart liberals (occasionaly I'll run into one - occasionaly), to say that I haven't the "capacity" for debate is just freakin stupid.

Nothing but personal attacks and misinformed corporate media spun opinion and denial.
    Personal attacks, yeah you're damn right I made some personal attacks, in DEFENSE of myself.....or is your short term that bad? Denial.....riiiggghhhttt....corporate media....sure it's out there, and it's liberal as hell, check it out, really, I don't, because I throw things at the tv.

I have no problem with conter argumentation provided it demonstrates substantive analysis and supporting evidence, neither of which is demonstrated in your posts.
    WELL where the HELL'S it at in your post?

Oh yeah I guess I was wrong about that bureaucratic stuff.....I mean what do you work for a corporation or what?

4. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

My posts (other than ones responding to the drivel routinely posted by reactionaries like yourself) are by and large well supported where and when i refer to factual matters. The same cannot be said for anything i have read from you to date.

As for my profession, I am an independent consultant in foreign affairs and work for a variety of clients ranging from international institutions to NGO's.

5. Jozak

Jozak Member

Check out bowlingfortruth.com. It refutes every point in Moore's film and shows where he lied and created things that did not even happen. (especially the Charlton Heston clip)

6. Tamee

Tamee naked

The fact that not EVERYONE knows about EVERYTHING that's going on, really says something about our lifestyles and government, and everything about us. It should be the governments job to make sure EVERYONE knows what's going on in our world. Because it is OUR world, not just the government's

7. razm

razm Member

I’m no reactionary lickHERish.

These are fallacies:

Now this is all theory, but you just do a terrible job with it, you make wild, wacked out claims. Not withstanding, I have made a few glaring assumptions on my own and have taken it in stride, why don’t you do the same. I thought liberals were supposed to be the open minded ones anyway?

8. razm

razm Member

Hey you know I just realized, you would make an excellent professor (sarcasm), at least by today's standards anyway.