Ultimate vacation

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by deviate, Apr 30, 2013.

1. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

make sure you to 'church' at night if you go to the baja races ;)

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

are you drunk

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

No. I'm doing this 30 day challenge thing that includes no drugs, which means no alcohol.

Church is the name of a strip club in San Felipe, where the Baja 250 is held :rolleyes:

Went there with the monster team last year, it was pretty tits. no pun intended ;D

4. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Well, there are so many places/countries I want to visit.

Maybe 2 weeks in Australia.. hoping around cities and spending some time in the outback...eating great food..etc..

or 2 weeks in France... spending some time in Paris and Marseilles..Honestly, it's really hard to say what would be my ideal vacation. Too many places and things to do! :D

The Caribbean would be pretty cool as well...idk, I need to give the "Ultimate Vacation" more thought lol. I have however, compiled a list of countries and places i would like visit sometime during my lifetime.

5. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

LMFAO... Id be that guy to give ya a good show lol. When in doubt, Throttle out :2thumbsup:

At the start, Mexicans stand in the road and are too stupid to move, On some footage you can see them about 12" from a truck/unlimited going 100mph in loose soil.

Its not the drivers fault if they take out a dozen, But you would think they would be a little smarter when most of the vehicles wreck or break and send pieces flying.

But as the years go, More and more are moving out to the desert part and light camp fires to help the drivers navigate check points. They love it as much as we do.

6. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I don't even know where to start, I want to go to so many places.

I really want to go to Norway, seems so lovely. A friend of mine travelled there a while ago, loved it.

And I want to see the Aurora Borealis
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I would also love to see Cuba, while Cuba is still what it is.
    Turkey too :) Istanbul, Antakya....
    Israel, Ireland, Russia....

Oh and the standard Rome and Paris too :)

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

My ultimate vacation is not limited to 2 weeks. For a 2 week vacation I don't really know what to choose. It would probably be a leisure/sightseeing vacation then which can be very nice but my ultimate vacation would be travelling a bigger area. By boat would be pretty ultimate I can imagine!

9. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

I've seen the Aurora Borealis, so beautiful, except I'd like to see it from the ground as I watched as I was flying home. Still.. brought chills down my spine.

I'd really like to visit the Amazon rainforest, that place is amazing!

I'd like to go back to canada too, and see more of the country.

Backpack around Europe, except thats my plan to do for at least a year in the future. Mainly Italy, go and see my family, explore the country, Croatia, Germany, Holland, Belguim, Iceland and Switzerland. If I ever manage this, and have time, I would visit every country in Europe.

Also, would love to visit Russia.

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Oh yeah, I forgot Belgium and their chocolates :-D
    And I would like to travel more through Switzerland.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I really want to go to Norway too. My friend just returned from taking her honeymoon there and it sounds amazing.

Piaf aren't you from Croatia? That is on the very top of my list of countries I want to visit.

12. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yeah, I'm from Croatia :)

13. lode

lode Banned

There are so many places I'd like to go.

Right now I'm thinking Spain.

14. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I'd fly into San Francisco, explore the northern California coast and wine country (especially the Russian River Valley), drive down the coast south from SF to Big Sur, then head inland to Yosemite National Park. After a few days in Vegas, I'd do the Grand Canyon, the desert country of southern Utah, the Four Corners region (mesa country), and the Painted Desert, ending up in Phoenix to fly home. There's so many different kinds of natural beauty on that route, and two very different kinds of liberal urban cultures.

15. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I'm going to sound so very unhip but right now I would just love to stay in some luxurious five start hotel for two weeks, with good books and someone bringing me cocktails and delicious foods and the occasional massage and spa treatments. No children allowed either!! :p

But that's not my ultimate vacation, just a silly little fantasy. I would love to take my daughter on a round the world trip with stops on every continent, that would be awesome. I would show her the pyramids because she is fascinated by them, penguins in the Antarctica and polar bears in the Arctic, I'd take her on a safari in Kenya, whale spotting off the US coast.. all sorts of places and things. One day :D

16. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I've also fantasized about flying to the west coast to buy a moorcycle and ride that bastard back across the country. I think that would be freaking awesome. And a great way to "get to know" the bike.

17. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

i did one of my dream holidays already, which was to go to thailand, then cambodia, then all the way up through vietnam, then laos, then back to thailand. but id love to do it properly, (by bike) with more money and have a lot more time to spend in each place.

my other big one is to go all the way across america by road if i can

but mainly i just wanna backpack around eastern europe, i've always wanted to visit prague.

18. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

2 weeks? screw that :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72u0-D5JJ_k"]Aerosmith - Permanent Vacation