UK,US,SPAIN Distil your water

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by David0301, Jan 17, 2018.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

....i would never call you that david......i wouldn't include the''water obsessed'' part....psychopath is a bit harsh......there is nada wrong with being called ''freaky nerdy''....i aspire to freaky nerdy :)

peace brother

2. David0301

David0301 Members

Thanks bro hahaha . There was always peace in the house. We are just joking. Solo queremos sonreir y disfrutar poco tiempo hermano.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    rollingalong likes this.
  3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

For domestic and normal commercial use, all that is needed to prevent limescale is a water softener which converts the insoluble calcium carbonate into soluble sodium carbonate. these devices work on a simple ion exchange principal. During regeneration they use sodium chloride (salt) to ion exchange the resin back to sodium. The trick is that with calcium carbonate and sodium chloride you have one insoluble salt. The resultant sodium carbonate and calcium chloride are both soluble. The calcium chloride if flushed during regeneration and never gets back into the water.
    With my electrode boilers, their were no elements. Passing electricity through water causes the resistance of the water to convert electricity into heat. This caused electrolysis to occur at the same time and even sodium salts formed insulating deposits on the electrodes. Once demineralised, the water became an insulator, The sodium sulphite restored the conductivity and being a close bonded stable molecular structure it did not foul the electrodes.
    The boilers contained about 10 gallons of water. The huge amount of storage was because we could not draw the current during daytime and had to run the boilers overnight. The water was also pressurized allowing it to be heated to 180 degrees centigrade.

4. wilsjane

Ha ha. I do not think of you in that way at all. But I think that you probably think of me as the 'nerd' and you have a point.
    To satisfy your curiosity, I part qualified as a doctor at college, before shifting my studies to science and engineering. I then went into teaching, before the draw of the theater and opera house became too much to resist. My late father was the chief electrical engineer of the UK government and his work included electrification of the London tube network as well as commissioning of new power stations. While my school friends took days off school to visit a football match with their fathers, I was sitting in the control room at a nuclear power station.
    I was in the theater at a great time of innovation. When I was not designing the heating and cooling systems, I was working on the films post production and presentation and as a result made a lot of good friends in the industry. During my 17 years as the chief engineer of the Odeon chain, I ran 14 Royal Film Performances, one of which we televised and was watched by 39 million people worldwide. It was my new found fiends who supported my work and one of them funded my design and construction of a complete new theater in London. Sadly, he died a few years ago.
    I need to rush off now, but will chat to you about Spanish water again soon.
    This was my West End theater where it all happened and also where I met Jane.
    images38RI8Y9L.jpg

David0301 and GLENGLEN like this.
  5. David0301

David0301 Members

thanks for sharing, sounds interesting

6. David0301

David0301 Members

i just want to add something :

since i have been drinking distilled water only I have been noticing something:
    I do not have to wake up 4-5 times at night anymore and go to the bathroom to urinate .
    That is amazing. If I wake up to go to the bathroom then it is only once.
    And that really tells me a lot. Because my diet has not changed and my water intake has not changed either.
    This means that the water im taking in now is more readily available to the cells, that is: less filtration of the body is required (at midnight) , and therefore no more waking up 4-5 times at night to urinate.
    Therefore, I can only recommend it to everybody even more. It will be one of the best health measurements you have ever taken for your body.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And water bills

David0301 likes this.
  8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If A Man Has To Go To The Loo 4-5 Times A Night.......There Is No Doubt That He Has A Problem

With His Prostate Gland.....I Suggest You Get It Checked With A Digital Examination Next

Time You Visit Your Doctor.....Iv'e Been Down That Path Years Ago And I Know What

I'm Talking About......:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

wilsjane likes this.
  9. David0301

David0301 Members

i dont know if you do this on purpose or if its because of old age:

you always misinterpret my comments,

please read my text once more in case you misunderstood.
    I have said since 2 months i sleep the whole night through without having to go and piss.
    Should you keep perpetrating this dubious behavior towards me, dont be surprised if you find me ignoring you :tonguewink:

ok.. time for your nightly glass of red, put on your pyjama ................and.............jumpy upy in the bed gleny :grinning::grinning:

10. David0301

David0301 Members

true

11. wilsjane

London, along with many other UK cities has hundreds of wells and some of them feature in the names of buildings, businesses and towns.
    Sadlers wells theater and opera. Clerkenwell, to name the first 2 that spring to mind, When the Odeon Leicester square was originally built in 1926, their was not enough water in the mains to supply it. A deep well was sunk that was in use until the 1990s
    Sadly, leaking Victorian sewers and underground rivers used as dumping grounds for decades has polluted all the wells and they are alive with pathogenic bacteria.
    Public baths, swimming pools and spa's also had huge artesian wells, but today most of them have been capped for health reasons.
    Far from being pure, well water is rich in minerals that vary according to the areas natural rock formations.
    Some trace elements in town water are vital for human life, Potassium is one of the most critical, since without it the electrical signals that produce heart arrhythmia can stop dead.
    Even in intensive care, patients are not given distilled water. (their may be the odd exception when doctors are attempting to flush life threatening pathogens)

Eric! and David0301 like this.
  12. David0301

David0301 Members

"Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. "

i like your new signature quote mr wils

13. wilsjane

I only add 'Wills' to my comment or reply to a new member who may mistakenly think that I am Jane. LOL

14. David0301

David0301 Members

i was told that you switched side and teamed up with babylon is that true? :rage:

15. wilsjane

I do not think that their are any sides to conflict and war. From the start of history greed has been the curse of mankind,
    North Korea blame the south for isolating them over the peninsula where their is no mineral wealth, The Taliban were driven to the caves by the forefathers of the people who they are fighting with today. The list is endless and it is the decent everyday people like you and I who suffer at the end of the day.
    All the world needs is communication and peace will soon follow.
    While I have little knowledge of the current Babylon situation, let alone taking sides, Conflict will only bring more hardship and suffering all round.

David0301 likes this.
  16. David0301

David0301 Members

wao, well said, im impressed , i also see it that way

wilsjane likes this.
  17. David0301

David0301 Members

I have just finished reading a book "lifting the veil of duality" which tells you what life is really all about.
    People like me and you never "loose" anything. We only gain&expand by showing love to all creatures.
    Sometimes I get belied,cheated,tricked,deceived moneywise by certain clever business people who think they made a good "deal" . They see the good heart and think they must take advantage of it. Before, I often times used to get upset,angry,sad afterwards. I even thought about turning "bad" . But it didnt work. People like you and I can sleep good without having a guilty conscience, we "can" smile and be proud of ourselves, when we are by ourselves we are not eaten alive by our guilty conscience, + we dont carry a heavy load of bad karma on our shoulders which makes us tired. Just 2 weeks ago a guy, on a flee-market, sold me his sony hifi set looking me in the face and promising me "yes yes it works" but when i got home i figured it does not work. I am no more sad about such things. These kind of people dont have a peaceful,loving heart. So, keep smiling buddy :grimacing:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    wilsjane likes this.
  18. David0301

David0301 Members

Dear Aerianne,

Good morning, hope you are feeling better in your legs.
    I have just come across something on YouTube about water alkalizer/ionizer and thought I needed to share with you since you have one. If you put it on a high level it can rinse off pesticides from vegetables. Amazing. Just watch. Subtitles are in german. But no need to understand. Just see with your eyes what will happen with the tomato water

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Aerianne likes this.
  19. David0301

David0301 Members

Newsflash in David0301 life:

So far I have been distilling water in a self made, homemade distiller. It is basically a 15feet copper tube looped up in a big bucket full of cold water, which is connected to a big pressure cooking pot (11litres). I use 2 at the same time. Together they give me 12 liters in 3 hours. Which is wao.

But for comfort reasons , 2 days ago I ordered the megahome water distilller online. It takes 4 hours to make 4 liters. But more comfortable . All you need to do is plug in when you go to sleep and next morning wola you find 4 liters of water ready for you. Here it is how it looks like what ive ordered:

Megahome distiller | Megahome water distiller | UK

20. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[QUOTE="David0301, post: 8152817, member: 301071", im spanish austrian, forgot?[/QUOTE]

That explains many things