uk cocaine

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by magix, Aug 4, 2013.

1. magix

magix Guest

remember the days when the coca was good in the uk now its all gone down hill their use to be peru fish scale yay about now nowhere to be find

2. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Shit sentence structure my friend. And from my understanding the overall quality has gone down slightly but I know or a fact there is still bomb and I mean very high quality product available to pretty much anyone.

3. magix

magix Guest

any thoughts on the downscale market

4. magix

magix Guest

gone way down imo

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It is travling a long way to reach Europe. It is the same as always unless you are connected to some high ranking people all you see is cut product. It generly leaves Columbia stepped on, not by much but the only people who see pure coke are in the cartel. If you want the good stuff learn Spanish. I don't know if that applies in Europe too, but in the USA if your dealer is not brown it is already too late.

6. rscott420

rscott420 Guest

LOL pretty true! They say that up to 80% of all the coke in Colombia is cut at the lab level with levimisole or whatever that animal de-wormer is .. Don't know how true that is though but I know that the coke is more cut on average even before it leaves south america than it used to be..still get some pretty pure coke with the right connects.