uk circumsision

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

but yooz tryin to maka tha uncut guys feel ugly, mang!

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

not at all, if you read what isaid i said i have no problem with uncut penises at all. However a majority of the guys i have been with are cut. and i was wondering if this was just a coincidence of if the rate of circumcision was going up in england. And then i expressed how i prefure the uncut look but neither really bother me.

if you werent being so judgemental and closed minded i think you would see that.Also to make such harsh comments as to call me a "whore" is completely un called for especially as you do not know me and if you did know me (hence if you were a uk forumer) then you would know i would never ever say anything to make someone feel ugly intentionally. if i made you feel ugly then im sorry but i will not appologise for expressing an opinion for that is what these "free speech" boards are all about.

3. LMoffet1

LMoffet1 Member

well said fleassy... Don't worry about it, these are free speech forums, you shouldn't get railed for that. ;)

4. drewbee

drewbee Member

And lets not forget the best part of still having your forkin.... SEX feels a hell of a lot better! Several Sensative Nerve endings are cut off when you are circumsized... i feel sorry for the circumsized. :)

5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

whazwrong wit you, mang?! make a statement, then stick to it!

6. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

There are several pros and cons to circumcision. Pros being i't's "healthier". Many people(americans) have not aquired the proper hygiene that goes with an uncut penis, and disease insues. If you clean your penis (water, no soap) regularily, and always remember to do so, it's actually better for you. Uncircumcised leaves all the natural oils, and frankly, it makes sex feel better(i think someone said this, sry).
    For some men, the foreskin is too small, and they cannot become fully erect. When they do, it is horribly painfully, and they are eventually forced to get circumcised.
    On another note, has anyone heard of female circumcision? Apearantly, it is very common in Africa. By any chance, has anyone undergone any of these procedures?

7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

tha thing about it being too tight is a million times rarer than all these people make it out to be, and can be treated with creams rather than the cut.

female circ isn't that common in africa, and i seriously doubt any of those women have internet access.

8. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

Female circumcision is a barabaric custom and should be stopped. And for men who are going to say "why is it ok for men to get circumsized but not women?" Its because the female version is so much worse and leaves many unable to receive physical pleasure from sex.

-CB

p.s. Tony; she did pick a side reread what you just quoted and it is clear.

9. drewbee

drewbee Member