uk circumsision

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jun 3, 2004.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

ok so i've read a few threads about circumsision. I know in the USA it is very common. And people say its quite rare in the uk however i've found a lot of the guys ive been with in the past have been circumsized.....so am i just attracted to guys who have been circumsized without realising it? ... or is this whole "its so rare to see uk men circumsized" a bit over done? or is it just the youth of the world because all the guys ive been with have been born between 86 and 81 so maybe its just to do with the age range?
    just a thought.

2. dee

dee Member

I don't reckon it's uncommon, I know a few people who are circumsized, including myself. Then again, I've slept with a couple of girls who hadn't seen one before :)

I'd post a picture but I think that's against the rules here.

3. ArtLoveMusic

thank you nice to see im not alone in the world. Why were u circumsised (if u dont mind me asking?) see some poepole says it ereligious but then again none of my ex's have been jewish infact one of them was from a vrery christian family. And then some say its because of problems at birth but again thats not true with all the guy's i know (only my dad as far as i know)

4. JimmyPage

JimmyPage Member

I think that it used to prevent diseases and such, but I read a few months ago that it's pretty much the same now between those who are and those who aren't. So, I guess it's just tradition now.

5. Moonlightstars

Moonlightstars Member

AaaaAaaassSSss you know... i myself am circumsised... i dont full understand to why i am... i believe it was my mothers choice either it being a medical condition or just a preference of my mothers.... but i dont care really.... cos i'm happy......but i do get a little scared about it sometimes though.... cos i'm scared of what my partner would think...

6. dee

dee Member

I was told it was because I couldn't pee straight.

When I was 3 or around that kinda age, I was changing into my night clothes on the sofa and playing with wind up toy. My foreskin got caught in the wind up toy! My parents couldn't release set me free so what did they do?! They call the fire brigade! The fire brigade ended up cutting the toy apart to release me. So I don't know if that had anything to do with it but I don't think so. They sent me a new toy a few months later. They must have thought it was well funny.

When I was 16 I did a fire course with the Duke of Edinborough awards. The bastards only remembered me and did I get some stick, glad I was leaving school that year!

7. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i just dont get it...why being circumcised is better than stay natural? can someone explain to me what the deal is?

8. dee

dee Member

I wouldn't say it was better but it's one less awkward place to clean.

9. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

I have never seen an uncut penis, nor do I know anyone who has admitted to me that they are uncut.

To me a penis is a penis, I just think that it would be easier to work with one that is uncut. I also think that if I were with an uncut man I'd worry more about trapped bacteria in the forskin and would be less likely to play with it.

-CB

10. dee

dee Member

IM me and I'll educate you ;)

11. ArtLoveMusic

hmm yea
    I think i definatly prefer circumsised penises (so no fears there for you moonie my dear, i was never once taken aback by it only intruiged as to its reason) but its been a very long time since ive seen one uncircumsised..i think.. but then again i dont know anymore..ive forgotten what they look like with the foreskin on which is a SCARY thought :S

12. parnell

parnell Member

Mutilated vaginas look great too

13. DharmaAngel

DharmaAngel Member

Originally it was religious reasons, but when the US started, it just became routine...in the US we do a lot of things which originated for relgious reasons with the quakers and we don't even realize it.

They say it's cleaner, but we all have to clean our private parts. Uncut ones are just more intricate to clean.

There are studies that say uncut penises put everyone more at risk for bacterial infections and HIV (if HIV is present to begin with). I haven't read enough of those studies to believe them yet.

We don't all cut out our spleens when we our born just in case they should ever rupture, do we? I don't agree with circumcision.

14. dee

dee Member

yeah unless there are medical reasons I don't reckon it right to chop a bit off your little boys favourite toy. When I was young it bothered me cuz I was confused about it all but now it doesn't bother me at all, I prefer it if anything. The traumer it could cause for the kid out weighs any other reason than medical in my opinion.

15. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

if some cocksucka came to cut my cock, i'd tell that muthafucka where to go, mang! if it's not your dick you should leave the fuck alone. you donnna havea the right to cut off a bit of a baby's wang, mang!

if you're a dike who "prefers" circumcised, you're either psychologically damaged, or you've never met a natural wang.

maricons.

16. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

Fleassy, nearly all the guys in da uk are intact, you just must have been with the very few who happen to be cut. don't circumcise your children, though. fuck no. I dont need that shit in my life, mang!

17. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

I thought online ghetto was only in the US, but Tony proved to me that it can be in the UK too. Thnx Tony.

-CB

18. ArtLoveMusic

... im not a "dyke who "prefers" circumcised" thank u very much. theres no need to get rude about it. Yes i have seen dicks which are uncircumsised. And i have no problem with either of the two, it was a harmless queiry.
    I think the love and sex forum is the only forum ive been in where everyone has their guard up and is ready to jump down someones throat for viewing an opinion that ive been in on hip forums :( makes me sad to think people who consider themselfs as hippies cant be as openminded about other peoples opinions when it comes to this topic :(

19. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

thaz becuzz its not too hippy to go around cuttin off bits of dicks, you fuckin wasp whore! goddamn it, mang! hippy's allabout the natural, mang!

20. ArtLoveMusic

dont call me a whore! Did i say that i personally go around making sure guys were circumsised? NO!
    Did i say i was going to get my child circumsised if i had one? NO!
    Did i make a comment that would if anything make a guy who is circumsised parhaps feel a little better about himself with the knowlege that how is body is is appreciated by someone out there? yea... yea i think i did.
    Dont call me a whore for having an opinion.