UK Annual Cannabis March & Festival

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by ZePpeLinA, May 11, 2004.

1. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

The 6th annual cannabis march and festival will take place on Saturday 5th June.

the assemble is at noon at Kennington park just outside Oval tube st.

here's the link for more info: http://www.thecannabisfestival.co.uk/thefestival.html

I think this year will be a great one. so I hope to see you all there!

:)

2. torz

torz Member

i just want to ask, i've never been to any of the cannabis marches & i'm quite a regular pot smoker so i'd really love to come on a march to meet other people that smoke pot & hear their views on various subjects (legalisation etc), but i like to know if people actually smoke pot while on the march do the police arrest these people?

thankyou
    Torz

3. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

yeah, people DO smoke in front of the policemen and they can't do anything, unless somebody starts making trouble, but i havent seen that happened yet. It's cool cos you know you can smoke in front of them and they can't arrest you or anything, it's just pot heaven!
    and when you get to the park it's great, you can just chill on the grass or go to the stages and listen to the bands/sound sytems...it's coooool!

4. dee

dee Member

I'll be there for sure. Didn't go last year but went the year before (i think). We asked the police if it was ok to fire up the hand pipe and they just walked off. We took that as a yes. Excellent day out.

5. Claire

Claire Senior Member

Looks fun.:D

p.s. I have nicked this to put on my forum, I hope you don't mind?

Love Clairexxx

6. XMaryJaneX

XMaryJaneX Member

Teehee I wanna go. Who wants to send me? J/k.. This sounds like the place for me tho..

7. dee

dee Member

If anyone here is going to the festival today I hope to see you there. I'll be with my cousin and his snake. Just look out for 2 extremely stoned dudes with a stoned snake.

Have a nice smoke with us...

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i'll be there today...I'm the chick with a bunch of latin and spanish dudes...
    It'll be a blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

9. dee

dee Member

I don't know what you look like but I'll keep my extremely stoned eyes peeled for ya. Have a great day!