uhg..this is WEAK

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by digitalldj, Apr 3, 2007.

1. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

this is like the third time this month i've been sick, last night i felt fuckin baddd but this morning im better, but still feel very weak, bad soar throat, and a fuckin head cold

ARGGGG.....and it's such a nice fuckin sunny day outside, canucks are playing tonight which always means "3rd period hoots" and i want to go out and eat

fuckin gay...anyone else sick/getting over it? seems like alot of ppl i know are either sick or getting it, sharing joints and cigars probably doesnt help either

2. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I just got done being sick, thank god. Hope it doesn't come back for awhile...

3. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

take a slug of whiskey

4. slaterr

slaterr Member

i just finished like a fuckin 2 month cold and flu
    at points i was puking lots and couldnt even walk or i would get head rushes and almost pass out
    it sucked
    but it all came from this sick guy takin a hit off my pipe and then me takin one

5. shynd

shynd Member

i'm sick right now. it's super boring, and I never know what to do. I can't smoke either because it's my throat and it not enjoyable if I do. any good movies you suggest?

6. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

im layin in bed watchin the first season of Sopranos, very enjoyable so far, never really got into it before and only saw like 1-2 episodes here and there

7. darkain

darkain Member

Nucks fan? Heh....

8. xxwhoadang

xxwhoadang Member

i'm just getting over strep throat i've had for around a month
    yay!

9. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

im tired of having the damn cold

10. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Not to be the only dick here to say it but I haven't been sick in quite a while, although now that I said that I'll probably get pneumonia, leukemia, AIDS, and break both legs.

11. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

ibve been sick for almost a month now. i was really sick for a week and missed some classes. Now ive been feeling off and on since then because its too nice and im too figity to realy rest enough. Im almost there tho.

12. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

me either. its been over a year or more since Ive been legitimately sick, but don't tell my manager that...:H

13. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ah, I feel ya man. I was sick for a few weeks with a cold that resulted in the flu and then got complicated by a sinus infection. It all cleared up just in time for me to get hit with the worst case of allergies I've ever had. Then, a few days later, I started coughing up blood. Now all that's left is a damn cough and five prescriptions worth of pills every day.

I found vanilla soy milk, Famous Amos cookies, and old school NES, SNES, and N64 helped. Hope you feel better man!

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i had my tonsils out in january and since then ive been pretty healthy (other than the long recovery process)

15. Hobes

Hobes Member

strange... i love being sick

16. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be that lucky =[