Uh Oh

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by DancerAnnie, May 25, 2006.

1. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Because getting comfortable and then getting to really know a person is bad in a relationship. NOT!!!

Unbelievable!

2. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I am EXTREMELY happy in my relationship, don't get me wrong.

But the monotony is getting to me. We do the same things, we talk about the same things, we know EVERYTHING about eachother (practically), we finish eachother's sentences, it's disgusting really...

I'm just afraid things are getting to predictable...I like a little excitement in my life...

3. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

something will happen and you will miss this time

4. sonador_hermosa

sonador_hermosa Member

sometimes when you spend so much time with one person you both run out of new things to talk about/share with each other. i had the same thing happen with my most recent ex. we got comfy with each other, but we lost our drive to want to be intimate and such because of that, i think. i wish i had spent more time apart from him during the relationship so that when we hung out, it was more fresh and new...sorry i'm really tired right now so i apologize if that sounded like nonsense :p