Ugh, sorry. I really need to vent.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by acetonephish, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

If I were you I'd tell my parents EVERYTHING right away. After that I'd go and file a restraining order and also make it aware to them he tried to rape you/touch ect. After you file all that then break up with him over the phone when he has gotten the restraining order so he can't come over and can't talk to you. Make him aware that if he makes furthur contact with you after this you will call the cops. Any little thing he says or does call the cops. He'll get the picture. With a crazy asshole boyfriend you have to take charge and make it so they have no way of hurting you again. Make sure you file reports with the police before you break up because there is no telling what crazy stuff he will say or claim after that. Get the police on your side first. And never ever break up with him in person... hes nuts and you know that. Don't trust that he won't try to hurt you so make sure hes no where near you. Maybe try to keep a tape recorder near your phone. When he calls tell him first thing that you are recording this and make sure its heard on the tape. Not only will he prob stop bothering you if not he'll just make evidence against himself.

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

"ok their some things that i dont understand and maby theirs some thing that have changed but whatever is bothering u i hope it stops some how no matter what it take because u havent been your self latly and i dont want u to try to be someone your not i like who u r and if your problems or question or fellings or whatevever are cuased by me saying something doing something or just being your boyfriend then talk to me about it not george not kivin not some otheer person talk to kme about it and if theirs no chance of that working then please stop hurting yourself and me this is how i feel though weather u care or not i love and i always will be their for u weather or not we break up but you you have been act weird tord me and im not sure what to think about it and how u talk what u do or dont talk to me about andhow u say it how u dont touch me willingly anymore how dont kiss without me asking how u dont hug me tell me im cute ask me how i feel or how my day was or what i want nothing these were all thing u youst to do and they made me feel speical with out im fine but i feel as if u dont feel like u did when u said thoughs things to me if you dont i would like to know y please tell me please answer these questions and tell me how u fell please please please

love
    nick"

3. Abyle

Abyle Member

That's like... One huge ass run-on sentence.

4. Orsino2

hahaha.. no shit. :p...

Oh well, yeah... nick just threatened my life again and said I should "fucking die" and that he was going to kill me, or something. :p and he said that he wasn't joking... meanwhile, I thought he tried to kill shelly. I still don't know what all happened since she ran and hid half a block away and when she went home, he was waiting in a tree for her and jumped down then asked her if she was happy... He made his dad leave in the car and then he hid and waited in the tree... and he also deleted files on her computer. This is getting fucked up.

5. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

er.. ive been talking to like george all day. and so anyway, i took the clothes that nick left here, and as sort of a form of revenge for what nick did to me, i took his shirt and wrote "GAY PRIDE. NAMBLA" on his shirt, and took his pants and cut them into short shorts, and wrote "gay pride" on the ass pockets...
    and then i thought nick wouldnt come around for quite some time. but a few hours later he came over while i was still talking to george, and knocked on my door and told me he needed his pants. I thought he was going to do something to me if i stuck around for him to find out what i did, so i stuffed them away under my bed, and went "bye, im going for a walk." apparently nick was there either with his dad, or his friend mike, cuz the car was running and it wasnt his car...
    so, i ended up walking halfway around the circle, and decided a good place to hide would be under the plant man (the guy who has a lot of really good plants that cover up everything)'s truck. I waited until i saw nicks car go by me and leave, and then waited a few more minutes just to make sure he wasnt doing that to trick me and really just ended up going back to my house.
    So i thought everything was fine, and I started walking back to my house, but i got paranoid and started running cuz i thought the car would show up, and i started heading up the driveway when i heard from the top of the tree in my front yard "are you happy now??"
    and that scared the shiiiiiiiiiit outta me. omfg. so i told him to leave me alone, and ran inside the house, went into my bedroom, slammed the door shut, and locked it. and so i thought george would be my like only safe-haven or w/e even though he lives all the way in fucking virginia. and my parents were just yelling at me telling me that destroying his clothes were wrong, and my mom told me that nick had deleted the files on my computer, and she said i deserved it or w/e. But she doesnt even know half the story...
    And then I heard my bedroom window open, and nick started to open the curtains and i was typing to george at the same time but i asked him for his number so i could just call him but not say anything, just have him listen to what was going on.
    And so i dialed it but apparently no one ever answered. But nick was like yelling at me through the window, saying things like..
    "shelly. I LOVE. I LOVE YOU SHELLY!!"
    and i went "ok..."
    and he told me to talk to him, but i told him no, that he was scaring me, and to leave me alone.
    and he went
    "DO YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE?? DO YOU??"
    and i went "im not having this conversation now. please leave me alone. youre scaring me."
    and he said to me "how am i scaring you??? what did i do?? why wont you tell me what i did wrong?!?!??!"
    and i asked him to please go, and he was liek
    "do you want to break up with me?? do you???"
    and i didnt think it would be safe for me to tell him in real life, as he was a tad crazy at the moment, so i told him again "im not having this conversation right now. please go"
    and my dad then came up behind him and said something along the lines of "nick. go away. im tired of this nonsense. im tired of this stalker shit" or something like that.
    and he yelled at my dad and was like "CAN I TALK?? CAN I JUST STAY HERE AND TALK?? I WONT DO ANYTHING!!"
    and my dad told him that he had to leave, and blah blah blah...
    and so finally he left, and my mom said i was mean to nick, and then my dad told me im never getting paid my allowance ever again.
    and yeah...

6. Earthy Mama

you really need to tell them everything for your own safety. Tell them why are you acting this way. Tell them your need their support. Hes scary.. hes probably relying on the fact that you won't tell them to keep bugging you. The faster you take action against him the sooner all his nonesense can stop. I really feel for you. It sounds like a living nightmare. :(

7. Orsino2

I know.. but she's in a corner... there are things she can't just tell them... but, you know that... it's a tough thing to go through...

8. Earthy Mama

i know. :( Thats what worries me. I'm sorry, I know all too well what that situation is like so I tend to get fired up and want to help. I actually hid a pregnancy from my mom until I was almost 8 months pregnant because he led me to believe all kinds of things and intimidated me. I was only 17 and scared shitless and the only thing that helped was finally telling my mom and she helped me pull my life together and eventually get him out of it for good. Thats why I think telling parents your parents can be key. It can be scary and embarrassing! I really do hope things work out soon.

9. Dalamar

Dalamar Member

acetonephish

My god! I have not even read this hole thread and I am stunned. You need to get away from this guy. You not only need to get away from him but, you need to leave the state or something. What I do not understand is how come you are having a hard time making this decision!

I agree with her:

I wish you the best!

10. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

Im gonna try my best to get rid of him very soon.

in the mean time, i found part of what nick sent to george while i was hiding underneath the truck

acetonephish (7:01:52 PM): this isnt joke ass hole
    acetonephish (7:01:55 PM): fuck die
    acetonephish (7:02:01 PM): 'fucking

11. Dalamar

Dalamar Member

That would be wise. Noone should live under that kind of fear and I feel so bad for you.

Have you contacted your local domestic violence program. Almost every place has one. They can help you deal with this situation and stay safe.

12. Elle

Elle Senior Member

I didn't read this whole thread but from what I gather, this guy sounds pretty dangerous and obsessive. Anyway, I just wanted to remind you (unless someone else already did) that in case you break up with him and he threatens you or begins to stalk you, it would be wise to keep a journal of everything in detail. Record any threatening phone conversations and if you can, keep hold of the threatening emails or whatever it is he is sending your friend george. That way if things do escalate to where you need to involve the police, you will have a case. And definatley tell your parents! I wish you the best.

13. Orsino2

he's nuts... WHEEHAHHAHAa.

eh.

yeah.

Dear Nick,

Things have been odd for me lately. Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon... But, Nick, corrcet me if I'm wrong but, are you just a heaving mass of evil shit... full of sins that manifest themselves in sex? Perhaps I'm just paranoid. But I've been thinking a lot about life lately, and I've decided that the time is right, that I'm gonna pack my bags ant take that journey down the road. Cuz over the mountain I see the bright sun shining, and I want to live inside the glow. I mean, a lot of things have been happening in my life. I've found that when I go to a party, holiday refreshments are what we bring. Cuz 'tis the season, it's always the real thing! But anyway, I'll just order it from Zanzibar. Oh, also, I've been talking to Holly lately. She asks me why I'm just a hairy guy.
    I really want to become a lesbian because, in this body, I'm the only gay eskimo. Jesus fucking christ on a bicycle, you were pierced for me.. I see ya sniffing my armpit, ya little shit. Sniffing on my new shit. You ruined my damn lipstick. Always got your nose in everybodys business... tally ho you poopiehead. Cuz, wha, ya think two wongs ain't no right, nigga pie. Hard-boiled, like an egg, mad that they over-looked ya. Look at me Nick. I'm a jew. We could never hump like this. Israel hath sent her thousands forth to welcome Jesse's son... What kind of person are you? Don't you have any moral value? How can you lie like that? you're as sinister as a subway rat. I like it like that. Yeah, you heard me. Right up the ass... Through all of our butt ass nipple shit... I just want you to know that metaphorically, sometimes I shave my legs and sometimes I don't, Sometimes I comb my hair and sometimes I won't
    Depend on how the wind blows I might even paint my toes ya little bitch. And I just want you to know... from now on, you're going to have to obey me. I like it like that. Boo yeah!... It really just depends on whatever feels good in my soul and my rectum... I really have this feeling... like I've been doing cock pushups, you little shit. I really want to have a pizza party at your house. Once, I went just to check it out...Nineteen extra larges... What a shame... No one came. Probably because of your ugly ass pictures of your girlfriends hanging on the wall you cockmeister.No matter what I'm wearing I will always be the lesbian India Arie. To be one-da-dum with my own star under my own sun as gay as my father's mother's son.Don't you call me coochie-coo...a little girl, now... don't you gaga goo no. You're going to have to take my daddy's penis up the ass and like it. Cuz you can't have your cake and eat it too.... And we've written on the wall, "John's gay." Hey, mind your own fuckin' business, I do it every day. Eleanor rigby died in the church and was buried along with her name, that's part of life, cuz it's all a wanker kinda gay-me.

14. lyla

lyla Member

hon, i'll second the advice you've gotten. Tell everyone you can what's happening, tell them how serious it all is, get out of it, and trust your gut.

Good luck, and my thoughts are with you.

peace & love

15. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

OMG... honey pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseee call the cops. :(

16. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

Hey guys. just an update of whats going on... i havent officially broken up with nick yet, but thats because i havent been able to get in touch with him.
    Ehhh.. tomorrow after school im going to walk to a CVS and buy a pregnancy test because now some of my friends think he might have drugged me and while i was knocked out, slept with me/raped me. I'm not sure if i really believe he did that, but you know, you never know...
    yeah, i especially dont know, and it really really really will not kill me to find out. unless of course i get kidnapped and murdered along my way to the store.

anywayyy... mostly im freaked out because i think i was only awake through half of it, and so im just freaked out about what he did to me while i wasnt awake.
    my friends want me to call the cops, but thats some bs right there because i dont have proof that he did anything to me. then another friend of mine gave me the number to the rape crisis center, although i think theres probably only a 30-45 percent chance i was actually raped.

hmm.. i ended up crying in math class on monday, and then again after school today...
    err. i think this is just entertainment to some of my friends though, especially one who got way too happy and excited when the possibilty of a pregnancy popped into their head. but she made sure to inform me this morning that "lifes a bitch" and that my life is way worse than hers, and that i have bigger problems than she does.

17. lyla

lyla Member

*hugs* sweetie, I wish you all the best with this... I'm really sorry you're going through all this, you don't deserve it.

Depending on how long ago you think you might have been raped, they may be able to find evidence of it. If I were you I'd go to the hospital/doctor, tell them what's happening and see if they can find any evidence.

keep us posted, and I'll keep sending happy thoughts to ya

18. Dalamar

Dalamar Member

First, if you were not in a state to consent then you were. Period.

Second, it is the police officers job to gather and collect evidence not yours. Your job is to report it and let them investigate. Either tell your parents or call the police.( Sorry I don’t mean to sound like I am telling you what to do but, I strongly suggest it)

I just realized you are only 14. Why don’t you simply tell your parents that you do not want him around the house anymore. You don’t necessarily have to tell them why. I think you should but, I can understand why you might trouble telling them why. Make something else up if you have to so your parents keep this person away from you.

19. Orsino2

She's fifteen, but still. And her dad banned him from coming over now and said he was tired of him being a stalker and that's already dealt with. I tried calling her boyfriend for her tonight to see if he was home so she didn't have to talk to his mom or someone who he works at, but the place said he didn't work there anymore or something and the phone stayed busy at his house. And second, rape kits have to be done within a certain time period, and I don't believe she realized she may have been possibly raped until the time limit was up. This occured around Friday night. She was sick at the time as well, and the reason being is she think he may have given her something and it could have been a drug, or something.... (for the people who don't realize this). And for all the concerned people, don't worry, she has a plan and idea of what to do. If she called the police, that would only dig a deeper hole, at the current moment. Of course, she doesn't know for sure and it's too late to prove it anyway. There's no need to try to make it a big issue. As much as I want for her to tell her parents or the police or something and as much as I wish she could, I understand where she's coming from. Just think how'd you react if you were in the same situation. It's not like you're going to skip into the living room with a smile on your face and go "HI MOM AND DAD??? GUESS WHAT???? I WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY MY BOYFRIEND!!!! YAY!!!"....

Get it?... there's nothing that can be done at the moment that she or I don't have in mind or have considered... and I do want her to contact a hotline like RAINN or something of the sort, but nobody seems to care enough to be with her to report it to them and ask for advice. If I could be there with her, I would, but she's kind of a thousand miles away at the moment, and if I could, I'd call them myself or do anything possible, but I feel it would be best if she could explain herself. Other than that, nothing can really be done and she's doing all she can. Everyone needs to not put so much pressure on her.... everybody keeps saying to report it to the police, but the thing is, she probably would have done it already if the advice was valued and there was really a point to it... there's reasons why, nobody seems to understand, and if I can help her and she can get around this, that would be great... but... I really wish she could tell them... I want her to tell them, but she can't and she doesn't need to be pressured... I feel helpless in this situation and I haven't been able to get it off of my mind since it happened... all I can do is lend support and assist her... but another person threatened to tell her parents or the police if she didn't and that isn't helping either. I wish someone else besides me would understand........ but as for now the question in my mind is if anybody that actually lives around her is considerate and caring enough to help her... which has, so far, been proven false. Right now, all she can do to insure this won't happen is break up, which has been impossible to do, right now as I know she's telling the truth about not being able to reach him because I was the one that made the phone calls. She's my friend and I would only say this if it helped her. I don't want to see her hurting anymore. So, try to lighten up some... I realize all of you mean your best, but she doesn't feel up to it, right now.

20. Dalamar

Dalamar Member

acetonephish

I don’t think anyone here is trying to put pressure on you in any way. Well, that’s no true, we do want to put pressure on you to get away from this guy because we are all worried for your safety. However, Noone should threaten you or give you ultimatums either. I agree with your friend that does not help the situation. I did not read where anyone said they would do such a thing. However, you do have to understand how some people might be tempted to think you need protecting and call 911. Try not to be too hard on them they are only saying these things because they do care.

Like I said above, you could let your parents know you are frightened of him without telling the hole story. Say just enough so you don't have to deal with this situation alone. Sorry I do not know enough about your situation to give better advice than I have. I do not know who you are or where you are so it is hard to give specific.

Also, understand that many of the people above were clearly in the same type of situation and are speaking to you from experience so, perhaps some of their advice might be worth considering. They also seem to know a lot about the specifics of your situation.

What I do know is that you need to start to take some control back of your life. That is going to be hard to do but, I am confident that you can do it.

Orsino2

I understand that you mean well but, your post is not really helping her either. You have to let her speak for herself. Jumping in and speaking for her is, in a way, controlling and keeping her in the role of “the victim” (even if she asked you to do it). Please understand I am not saying you are being a bad person or friend. You meant well. Just think about it.