Ugh, please not another day!

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Twizz, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Yup, back on the forums.

Anyways, I'm doing OC pretty regularly now (usually every other day, if not every day) and I didn't notice how quickly the w/d's start to take effect.

Now, I've been searching for 3 days with no luck, and today will probably be the same (statutory holiday). I managed to find a tiny (less than 5mg) sliver of oxy under my laptop last night, but it didn't do anything.

I know that as of tuesday and wednesday there will be tons of 40s and 80s around but I hate waiting!

Is anyone else in my situation right now?

2. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Well maybe you should take bigger breaks and just do them occasionally on weekends and such. I mean, you don't want that to happen when you actually get sick?

Smoke your dank Canadian bud, thats what I would be doing.

3. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

not in w/d but my buddy owes me an 80 and its been impossible to find him

i called him at work he said come over when we both got off, wasnt there, now hes in class and when he gets out of class he goes to work and i go to class.

i hope hes actually going to pay me back

4. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

^ if you're both on opiates, fat chance of that.

thats how shit goes in the junky world. debts stop mattering if they did in the first place.

5. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

that sucks man get well soon!! do not forget if your trying to quit subs and methadone are options, but be carefull with those also!

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

were not junkies though, just recreational users, we watch each other and if on or the other wants to get some more than twice a week we say no and watch out for each other, cuz thats what friends do...

the thing is eventually ill get paid back but id prefer it sooner than later, i always buy him a 40 cuz i get paid thursday he gets paid friday and hes a real good freind and hes always paid me back, had my back, helped me out.

but his moms been on trip mode cuz his house got egged my the kid we used to go through to go to the trap, ( he stole 200$ and a debt card from his hot sister) and his car just got slashed out the other day too so i think his mom has his phone, still only way i can contact him is to call him at work which im about to do

7. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Well Twizz,
    Hope you feel better, Cause I hate the same situation your in, and it SUCK BALLS man..
    Sometimes it does help when you find a pill when you really need it..A few months back I was out and 2 days later my friend gave me a 5mg perc. It didn't do shit, but just taking it made the work day more bearable
    Take care

8. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

I know what you mean. Right now it seems pretty easy to get some pills but there are other times when I really wanted something and it was impossible to get.