UFO's in Ancient Art?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Lucifer Sam, Jun 18, 2006.

1. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

There must be some trippy planets out there,that have some trippy creatures living on them....Like I wonder if theres a planet that has dinosaurs,just like there was on earth...Man I love thinking about this stuff!

2. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

morning manic music I like your siggy....

I feel that one day we will know if they are really out there and we'll go..."Of course"

3. Katelyn

Katelyn Banned

you'll probably like Erich von Däniken then:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_Däniken

he's a whack-job,though.

4. bamboo

bamboo Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

some of the art needs to be looked at with an eye toward the iconographic mindset of the time in which it was produced. What looks like a sputnik to us is so because we know what a sputnik looks like. It could be such that the image represents an intirely different icon at the time it was produced. Do a little research and don't be quite so quick to put a 21st century definition on a 15th century representation. I am going to leave it at that but I would just recomend that you "google" some if this stuff...after all you all have a computer setting in front of you or else you wouldn't be posting here. Don't be so naive...use your brains just a little bit.

5. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

The imagination to fly like a bird comes on humankind earlier than the 15th century in myths, it is probable that some of the ancients looked at falling stars and imagined themselves in shining spaceships........passing over.

6. BeaverKoffi

BeaverKoffi Member

read my quote.... above. Aliens are present, its stupid to say that they dont exist adn God created us, These paintins proove, stupid, uncivilized people took them as gods...

7. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

yeah I connected a few times to distant aliens during meditation, but at that great distance it was just an exchange of feelings.........the imagination tends to fill in the blanks left by just feelings with words and/or artistic mental images, that's why I wrote what I did.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

many things in ancient art may have been litteraly "unidentified" to the artest. although we tend to think of such 'abstractions' as being a somewhat more modern phenomina.

people from other worlds are just people. people who don't look like what you think of as people maybe, but still just people, who eat and shit and breathe.

they did NOT start 'life' on this earth. even human life. and if they had, that would still beg the question of how did THEIR life start!

no, every world fallows it's own course of evolution, which is why people from different worlds look different from each other, not to mention of course, each are evolved to breathe the air on the world they evolved in and would almost certainly requre to wear some sort of life support tecnology to walk arround on any other world, such, for example, as our own.

most of this is pretty much common sense to anyone who gives even a little rational thought to it.

most solar systems, like ours, have only one planet capable of supporting the kind of living organisms, including ourselves, we are familiar with, and many may have none. but there are litteraly gazillions of other solar systems out there, even in our own universe.

there is invoulved of course however, the slight problem of travelling the distances between them. i don't think most mainstream goshwow really very well comprehends the scale invoulved.

goshwow as anti science is crap. but if that's what you wan't to play with that's your own trip. enjoy yourself but don't use it as an excuse to beat anyone over the head.

do i think people from other worlds, tangible material people, flying in tangable material space vehicules, have been to and visited this earth? i believe it is very possible that they may. and i certainly believe they exist.

but like i say, i also belive mainstream anti-science goshwow is a whole lot of crap.

nontangable forces and beings exist too, but the connection between priorities and probabilities have a whole heck of a lot more to do with what we actualy experience and the kind of world we all have to live in

=^^=
    .../\...

9. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Can't say for sure whether I believe it to be true or not, but it's pretty cool nonetheless!

10. earthmother

earthmother senior weirdo

I have read the whole twelth planet series a couple times. Sitchin seems to have it nailed down pretty well. He spent so many years studying this that I think it almost has to go beyond theory. And if you subscribe to his concepts, it explains ALOT of things that were just a mystery before.

11. Make Mangoes Not War

Make Mangoes Not War Member

I was going to mention Aboriginal Art and the UFO's in them. :) I don't see why aliens wouldn't exist. If God created us, why no-one else, nowhere else?

Edit: But I do have to agree with what is being said about attaching a 21st Century definition to 15th Century art.

12. warmhandedcanadian

me too... but is seems a little queer when you first look at them....

13. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

they do exist, I telepathically exchanged emotions with a alien girl. I think she lived in a cave, but it was like a oracle cave, she is a healer on her planet.

14. warmhandedcanadian

I am trying learn to project astrally, is this similar, and how do you know its not just your sub-conscious or something?

thanks.

15. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

ufo activity and ancient egyptians are constantly thought to of co-existed. there are some ancient egyptian statistics and facts that still confuse researchers and historians today.
    for example, it took egyptians 15 years of solid hard work to construct a pyramid, using the only tools they had back then which wouldn't off been extensive. However, TODAY, with the toold that we have (cranes and everything) it is said that it'd take 23 years to make a pyramid, that's with full calculations. so what the fuck is going on there?
    also, coffins in tombs were sealed from the inside with NO WAY of opening them, like a marble surface making it impossible for them to come apart.
    these and a lot more suggest ufo in ancient time. these "gods" that people believe in could just be beings from other planets.

16. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Also, egyptian hyroglyphs have been reported to of been found on the findings of various UFO remains..