UFO's in Ancient Art?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Lucifer Sam, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Of all of the UFO/alien controversy business, I think that ancient art depicting UFO-like objects and/or alien beings is by far the most interesting and the hardest to explain. There seems to be a lot of art, hundreds of years old, which clearly show objects that look strangely similar to "UFO's." This stuff just boggles my mind. Regardless if they really are UFO's and aliens in the art, it's still so odd that whatever the objects are even resemble what we think of as UFO's. Anyway, here's a link to just one website which focuses on ancient artwork which seems to depict UFO's and aliens (or, as they seem to call them, "ancient astronauts").

http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art.shtml

What do you think? Bullshit? The real thing? Something else? :eek:

2. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

Ummmm.... this is really freaky. I have not seen or heard of these pieces of artwork before, are they authentic? I mean they are not doctored for the website?

3. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

ive watched stuff about this kind of stuff on history channel. its really interexsting and by far the most convincing evidence for aliens

4. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

actually after looking at the sight, the show wasnt about that. the show was about ancient carvings in Pyramids and Ziggurats and stuff in Egypt, Babylon, China, India, Aztecs, and Mayans. not 15th century paintings

5. Lucifer Sam

I can't be sure that the paintings on that website aren't fake, but they do provide information on what the painting is called, who the artist is, and what year it was done. So, you could look the painting up on the web or in an art book and see for yourself.

I've seen some things about those, too. I once saw something in an Egyptian carving that looked exactly like the aliens that we have in movies today. It had the large head, large eyes, and it was in what clearly looked like a space suit. That one freaked me out the most.

I find this crap so interesting. I wish I could find a really good, truly objective resource on the subject.

6. Lucifer Sam

Check out this website:

http://xfacts.com/old/index.html

It has basically all of the same art as the first one, but check out the aboriginal art at the very bottom of the page. :eek:

7. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I don't think it's particularly compelling.

I could complie a large section of diverse dragon art. I wouldn't really take that as proof of dragons.

Of course there are aliens somewhere in the universe. Lots of 'em. But I doubt their here. Why wouldn't they make contact with us?

I mean, if Aliens were going to come all the way here from light years away, I'd assume it would either be for diplomacy or war, and I don't have a hot alien wife.

That's my idea of diplomacy at least. [​IMG]

I'm digressing, but I don't see this as much evidence.

9. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I think UFOs have been here

of course I'm inclined to believe that aliens started life, or human life on earth, and thats what these paintings hint at to me.

Evidence, no, but theoretical works of art depicting the artists ideas, yes

10. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

It is not suprising being that these ancient cultures were seeded and, in the high levels, run, by aliens. We see this in almost all ancient cultures around the world. they always deify beings that are obviously alien in origin, and are obviously posessed of technology the like of which we have seen today but the ancients could never have invented in their wildest dreams. Nearly all cultures have myths of the gods coming out of the sky in some sort of craft, be it flaming chariots, etc. It's all very interesting.

And to Lodui, the dragons are actually symbolic of these extraterrestrials as well. They do not take a form resembling the dragons depicted in ancient art, but they are reptilian in nature.

11. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

why are there a bunch of "sitings" in the desert more than anywhere else. like arizona, mexico, new mexico.

12. Lucifer Sam

Because the people in the desert have gone senile from the heat? :D

13. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

I too find this stuff to be damn interesting...

14. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

yes, it's very interesting. it's possiable that ancient humans saw these alien beings, and assumed they were gods. or, that what we think are ufo's today are actually some natural phenomena, and something that our ancestors were aware of too. if your really interested in this sort of thing, i highly suggest you read "fingerprints of the gods". it's quite thought captivating, and very intriguing.

15. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

man i love this kinda stuff

16. brownxfoot

brownxfoot Member

I took a look at the pictures and something says some of those are fake they look to technical with to much technology depicted. however some of the look real.

The cave art stuff is truly convincing though they are defintly out there.

17. ledzeppelinlover

ledzeppelinlover Member

i agree with seamonster66, aliens made us. i mean think about it in all movies and books and stories and even paintings they say that they have, or they show, supererior technology. then they make a small village or something in each country for each race and come back to monitor our advances in technology and how we survive to see when we might be able to communicate and not go ballistic and freak out.

18. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

That's pretty interesting.

Like we're a big long-term science project to them. Who knows? Maybe there are other planets in the universe just like ours that they picked to see how the civilization will grow. And if the experiment fails? What if they swoop in and blast everyone away, clean up, and start over? And if we succeed in our growth as humans, they finally come in and introduce themselves at the time where we won't freak out like you said...Man I'm thinking too much about this, haha.

19. freakon

freakon Member

thanks for showing this to us. great site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ahh...tea

ahh...tea Member

anybody interested in Ancient UFO's should check out a series of books by Zecharia Sitchin. The first one is the Twelfth Planet and analyzes ancient Sumerian writings about their gods and the stories told to humans by them. He compiles a lot of archaelogical evidence to support that these gods were extraterrestrials who gave civilization to mankind and even made mankind to do their work on this planet. It is very interesting and offers some very intriguing evidence by paralleling Egyptian writings with the bible and the Sumerian tablets. He brings up some interesting questions like: How did the Sumerians know about all the planets in our solar system and even another one? Why did the most advanced astronomy start in the first known civilization in Sumer and decline from there? It is very worth reading.