>>>>>>>> UFO <<<<<<<<

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by UFO, May 18, 2004.

1. UFO

UFO Banned

Has anybody seriously seen a UFO or strange things in the sky.?

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya, once i saw an alien in my room (i was not dreaming or on any kinda of drug) and a few years ago i saw this yellow dot in the sky ana it started to zig zag back and ofrth SUPER fast, faster then an airplane and then hovered for liek 1 minute then dissapeared

3. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I got one on tape, no joke, and ive saw about 3 others since that one, But the taped one was from like a loong time ago. The last time something weird went on I was in my room and the dog started barking and i went out and looked and this huge thing was falling from the sky changing colors and hit out in the woods, I went out there after that and didnt see anything.

4. starrymoonsky

starrymoonsky Member

Woooah! thats craaazy! I've never seen one, but I think I'd probably shit my pants if i did.

5. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Every time i see something in the sky at night, i start second guessing what i saw, its like very time i think i see something strange it turns up theres some kind of reasonable explaination.

For example i thought i saw a UFO one day but when i went online to a site that has UFO sightings listed in ontario http://www.pararesearchers.org/ they confirmed that it was the internationl space station orbiting over town.

i couldn't understand it??? anyway i think i saw something odd after the blackout last summer, i was in my car lissening to my radio afterall, thats the only radio i had avilable that relied on another source of electricity.

As i was lissening i saw a triangle shape object fly overhead, with three lights, i don't think its a UFO, but i don't think it was plane.

Afterall no planes where flying around the blackout??

but one thing i know is UFO's do exsist, i'm not talking about alien driven aircraft, i'm talking about all the unknown objects in the sky.

afterall a ufo can be anything we see thats unexplained in the sky, hech the northern lights could be considered a UFO, if he hadn't understand it.

bythe way has anyone seen any weird cloud formations??? like rally dark clouds?? or clouds that are like idependently??? because i've seen a lot ot them.

I read Ottawa is a UFO hotspot in canada, so i'm thinking maybe there hiding behind clouds.

I saw one cloud a few days ago and it was weird because it was the only cloud in the sky, litteraly there where no other clouds for the exception of that one and the wheather was supposedly clear and sunny??? so why whould there be a cloud out.

6. NightOwl1331

NightOwl1331 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Me and two other people (my mom and an ex) saw what we think may have been ufos. We were outside, during the day, and saw what looked to be 3 silver orbs very high in the sky. They were in a triangle pattern, moved out of that pattern, then back into it. My mom decided that they were balloons, but I'm still not convinced of that they were because of the triangle pattern. There is an Air Force base near here, so maybe that explains it, but they didn't look like planes. I really don't know what they were.

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I´ve not seen one myself, but my friends mom, who seems completely credible, told a story about lights appearing in the sky above Lake Superior (she lived on the Keweenaw pennisula in the UP of Michigan). She said they flew in groups and split off from each other at right angles, as well as starting and stopping in an abrupt way.

One of the UFOs came down into the harbor and just then all the power went off in the town, even the reserve power for the lighthouse. The UFO shined a light along the buildings on the harbor and then took off. As soon as it did all the power came back on.

Virtually every single person in the town will confirm the story.

8. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

yeah i have,

one time when i was near the hudson river up my way. my cousin and i were smoking a bowl and we look up at this small mountain and we witnessed a bluish object decend from the sky onto the mountain vertically. pretty fucking cool.

9. lildeadheadash

lildeadheadash Member

Never seen an alien but I do believe in them. The movie Contact helped me realize. lol There's gotta be other life out there, because theres so many galaxies out there and we can't even get out of our own. Plus it's kinda creepy if we are the only life...

10. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I totally believe in UFO's and aliens... If they really exist, it'd explain so much... the pyramids, crop circles, inbreeding... Ah, I miss the X-Files....

11. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Quote: huge thing was falling from the sky changing colors and hit out in the woods, I went out there after that and didnt see anything.

i was driving through West Virginia last night and something like this happened, no joke. I saw a big brightly glowing very green light falling straight down, it hit some woods but I couldn't see anymore because i was driving on a highway. At first I thought it was a shooting star, but it was glowing the green of a christmas light.

12. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Yeah the thing i saw was green at one point right before it hit the ground. weird.

13. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

im sure all the wreckage is at area 51 now

14. originalsacrament

originalsacrament Member

yes ... I saw a non-blinking light that shifted from red to yellow and moved in a straight line a lot faster than a plane but slower than meteors.

15. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Anyone ever thought that thy God likes to play with frisbees?

16. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

One time when I was alot younger, ( 9 or 10 maybe) I remember being in the backyard as it got dark with my dad, talking to the neighbor. As the sun set, and it got dark, the stars came out and all of a sudden, ( there was no moon at all that night) a strange light appeared in the sky. It moved around a bit and then disappeared. All 3 of us saw it and really didnt know what to think of it. We waited for almost another 2 hours I think but it never came back, and I never saw anything like it again. It definatly wasnt a star or an airplane because it moved, stopped, moved, stopped, and after about 10 or so minutes of this just totally disappeared just as fast as it appeared. It was brighter than any star out that night, but was about the same color as a star. To this day I still wonder what that was. And as far as I know, none of us ever mentioned it again. Dont know why, guess its not really important.

17. POPthree13

POPthree13 Member

I have seen a lights in the sky a couple of times that would be hard to explain. They had no odd color and were quite a distance a way, but they stopped, zig-zagged and when they moved they moved VERY fast without seeming to accelerate. Once while we were eating dinner I saw a flash of light and my mom and dad asked each other 'Did you see that?' I had my back to the slidding glass doors, but they swear a perfect beam of light about a foot across shot down to the patio outside the door. They ran outside, but there was nothing to be seen.. so they were sure it wasn't a helicopter or anything.

18. POPthree13

POPthree13 Member

PS: Since we are ont he paranoid thread I though I should mention that UFO's make me VERY paranoid. Have you ever stopped to think how big a conspiracy it must be if they are real? What is so bad that we can no know about it? Why would the government go to such lengths to deny it if something VERY fishy wern't going on? Maybe our planet has been under alien control since the late 40's... I am not saying it is... but who's to say it ain't? :p

19. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

under control since the late 40's?...try thousands of years.
    do some research into what the egyptians called the annunaki...the dogon tribe call them the nommos.
    also there are many different species that visit this rock

20. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

none ever visit me.