uber robbed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Gdeadhead420, Apr 6, 2007.

1. boothy

boothy Senior Member

hahaha... ahahahahaaa...

wait wait wait...

you called the cops... and told them you were dealing?

hahahahaha... ahahahaha... oh dear...

you mug!

2. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Yo, that's why you need an entourage when u deal. I always deal with at least 1 friend (unless I am dealing to my really good friends), but ussually 2. But even that doesn't make u totally safe! lol Me and two of my friends were dealing last week and these three guys tried to take our shit. But we hopped in the car and sped off. Oh yeah, I always carry knives when I deal too.

3. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

dude you guys love shitting on people dont you? I was there when my buddie got robbed for these shrooms..One of the guys had a warrent out for his arrest anyways. What were really trying to do is get all the scumbags to stop fucking around with us. Where not big dudes and we dont go around fighting people fighting is fucked up and pointless. Cops arent terrible people i mean some can be real dicks but some are just around to help out the community and shit. Where just trying to make our town better. You know and if that means tipping off the police on a couple scumbags who robbed you..who btw would have eventually end up robbing someone else in town...fucking thugs is what they are..all we wanna do is make some people happy about us flooding the city with shrooms, and our good customers are really glad we do. All we really want is whats best for us and the people in our town. Maybe dealing shrooms isnt the best way to improve our town but like i said our regular customers really appreciate it. I dunno thats just my adderall fueled rant..feel free to bash me all you want we snitched on some thugs... Were all different and we all have our own opinions and i think what me and my friend did was the right thing to do...alright then

happy 4:20 playas

4. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

^^^ You and I have similar life experiences.....