uber robbed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Gdeadhead420, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

just forget i even posted this, your all crazy. Im in no trouble, and the other kid is only in a minor trouble. A weapon isnt nessessary cause i deal only within my town and im friends with all the other dealers. He made a mistake and his main punishment is that he wont be able to score around here again.

by the way, why the fuck would i carry a gun to a weed deal, people don't rob people for weed around here....i'm only dealing with ounces....the only robberies that go down are by 7th graders on other 7th graders.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

People don't get robbed in your area for weed? Didn't YOU get robbed for weed? Seems like a good reason to carry a weapon, imo.

Also, anyone who knows about everything you told the cops has to be stupid to still buy from you because, not only did you snitch, but the cops know you deal now, which means people will have to be extra careful to fuck with you because you MAY snitch them out if you get in trouble and also the cops are probably gonna be watching you now, so anyone who deals with you is at risk.

3. Gdeadhead420

i just lost all respect i had for you topnotch. I called the cops on PEOPLE WHO ROBBED ME. i have many time taken the blame for things i didnt even do to help a friend. i would never rat out a customer, friend or one of my providers. A robbing is a rare occasion in beverly in the kid has learned that you can't do that. I dealed to a large group of friends and they are continuing to buy from me. I'm selling using someone else to do all the deals and just report cash back to me. Calling the cops and wanting justice on the people who robbed you isn't being a snitch...its being pissed off. Thanks for being an asshole. I thought you were a bit more mature then that.

this is my official goodbye to this forum. There are so many of you out there that are great but weed isn't about fighting all the fucking time and thats half of what is done in this forum. All i did was tell a story and got 4 pages of "your an idiot, im so much smarter".

4. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

A snitch is a snitch......you went to the LEO's......your a snitch, end of story, own it.

Tell yourself whatever you want to buddy, but what you did is called "snitching", and if kids continue to buy from you, they're naieve. I gurantee that once people find out that your a snitch, your business is gonna start going downhill...

Well.......what do you expect? You posted a thread detailing how you got robbed for drug money, and then you called the cops to get them in trouble.......and admitted to selling pot!! Come on now.........you really don't understand why what you did was stupid and wrong?!? I would hope you have better sense than that, all that being said: Goodbye Snitch!

5. Gdeadhead420

ahahah, one final comment. everyone knows what happened and is glad the kid is fucked and can't wait to get more mushrooms. Theres a difference between ratting on someone who robbed you and ratting your friends. By the way i didnt call the cops cause i got robbed for drug money. the money the took was money hard earned working long hours at staples. i wasnt asking for my drugs back, just the money i earned working being a register for 60 hours. Stealing drugs is in the same ball park as selling drugs but stealing hard earned cash is scum.

I expected better from the people of this forum.

6. Gdeadhead420

maybe i was naive in expecting the community to be friendly, but normally the weed community is friendly. The kid fucked up and he knows it...and no ones lost trust in me or thinks im a snitch. Only those of you here who just like to bitch at people every chance you get.

7. Gdeadhead420

i just want to make 600 posts before i quite so umm...thanks for amusing me forums

8. Gdeadhead420

and also...please feel free to IM me....i'd love to argue more on IM about this thread or anything else....theres 600...im done.

9. heavymetal8970

heavymetal8970 Member

My 2 cents:

Snitches=thiefs=Hell

10. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

No, that really is you being dumb. First of all you shouldnt carry all that shit on you when doing a deal. Plus if he has 3 guys w him. You get the cash first before you even take the shrooms out of your pocket. and if he doesnt agree then you just dip. Plus the thing with the cops is total bs. If you get jacked dealing you dont go to the cops. And there is no way in hell that the pigs will bust the guys who jacked you without you being fucked too.

11. Gdeadhead420

god that post just made me have to post again...how many times do i have to repeat myself? first of all...the 3 guys seemed very nice...one of them WAS my friend. Second of all i had all that on me because i was doing like 10 deals back to back and dont have time to stop at my house....third i didnt get in any trouble at all, only they did. So stop telling me what will happen...when ive already said 5 times what DID happen.

god damn...why dont we have a who has a bigger dick contest or whos daddy can beat up whos daddy competition. i was just telling a fucking story.

12. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Well I used to sell weed, shrooms, coke, h, bascially anything, acid....And I was selling around 1lb/wk of bud so I was always carrying like $2500 on me in cash....
    Thats why you carry a weapon
    Plus I had been jacked before and have lost $600 at one deal so yah.... and I lost my cousins $1400 once too so.....
    Like I said learn from your mistakes and dont let it happen again, just as I have.

13. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Kid I don't get you........you call the cops on people that robbed you, effectively becoming a snitch, then you post on a public, monitored forum that you live in Beverly, MA, work at Staples, and deal with quarterpounds of mushrooms..........then you say your done with these forums, yet you keep posting...addiction?? And why would you want to continue arguing in IM?? I don't think anybody is arguing here, your in denial little brother, their is nothing to argue about, what you did was snitching, plain and simple, and not only did you snitch on other people, but you snitched on yourself.........boggles the mind....

14. Gdeadhead420

maybe i just enjoy fucking with you all. duh.

15. Gdeadhead420

plus why would i care if i play myself out as a dumbass on these forums...truthfully this thread has just been my amusement when theres nothing else to do. so thankyou for your contribution.

16. Gdeadhead420

perhaps my goal is to create a stupid thread that has more pages to it then woodstockchild's thread did when she first asked about smoking. I'm suprised i've made it to 6 pages, even if 18 of those posts are mine. Just proves how much you supposed peacefull stoners enjoy bashing on people.

17. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

okay, i know that the whole teenager thing makes you think that everybody else is a retard and you are the only person who has experienced anything ever, but some people on here have been around the block, knows how the criminal justice system operates, and are only looking out for your best interest (we don't wanna see another stoner in jail, or juvie, w/e)...
    Please, if you don't listen to any other advice in this thread, please go find an attorney. look in the yellow pages and call around, a lot of the ones i know will listen to your case and give you some advice without being on retainer, some will do it for free or a small fee.
    if that don't work call the ACLU and ask to speak to one of their attorneys.

cops are only there to gather info and make arrests. I fear that they are using you to gather info on the other party, and on your self. i fear that they will use this info to prosecute. and i'm afraid that they have more than enough evidence for a conviction (your own testimony to the police about your drug habits).

please, please, please go see an attorney, it might save you a good chunk of your life.

18. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

^^so very true

19. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

a snitch is a snitch. you'd lose respect for a long time from where i come from.

20. Gdeadhead420

yeah...you'd also lose alot of respect for taking in and responding to half the bullshit i've posted on this thread where i come from.