uber robbed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Gdeadhead420, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

i called the cops and admitted to selling a dime because i knew they would get in much more trouble then i would. i didn't call the cops because of the loss of my drugs...i called for the loss of my fucking cash. Not only that, the cops think all i had was that dime bag and that those kids had all the weed and mushies..that they really stole from me. So they are getting persecuted with alot of mushies and weed, and i get my cash back plus i got to sue them for hitting me and the death threat.

Then as soon as all the legal shit is done he's getting a bat to the face.

Don't rob people.

2. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

the loss of money during an illegal transaction falls outside the purview of the justice system. basically they don't give a fuck how you spend/lose your illegal money. they know it's illegal because you called and told them you were a drug dealer.

the whole "they only think it's a dime" thing ain't really relevant, because it doesn't really matter what amount you are selling, just the fact that you are selling/possesing with intent to sell (this usually means, but varies state to state, over 1 oz, or in multiple baggies, or with a scale) is a felony.
    just transferring pot to another party is selling, you don't even need to recieve money for it...
    sooooo....
    they cops are playing you trying to bust the other party, then you'll get arrested.

you are dumbass.

3. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

An easy way to fix this

1, the give you moeny
    2, you give them insurance. (cell phone, library card I dont know.)
    3, you go off to your stash drop the money and pick up there goods
    4, return with nothing but what they bought.

Thats how its done in sketchy neighborhoods, were the dealer isnt dealing from a house but through random meatings.
    This method is okay for keeping your house and goods in a secret spot, but can draw alot of attention with you drivign back and forth and what not.

If you are dealing real fast and cant do this, you need some one with you who can and is willing to get your back, wich means your guna have to give them a cut.

In the end dealing isnt worth it, and I don't knwo why your turnign to the cops for help.

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

And don't call the cops. I mean, if you're already planning on beating thier asses anyway, why call the cops? Why call the cops anyway? All they wanna do is put you in jail, and now they are gonna have a better chance of doing so.

Plus, if they are caught with all of those drugs, I doubt the cops will believe they were buying as little as a dime from you anyway.

Bottom line......cops just complicate things. Snitching serves no purpose.

5. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

You called.... the cops?

Dude, no.

6. Gdeadhead420

lol i'm able to sue them for a few thousand. Then beat their asses. if they wanna call the cops back then go for it. I dont like calling the cops or involving cops...they do complicate things. But just beating the shit out of then isnt getting my money back. Duh. Plus why not call if im not getting in any legal trouble, only the assholes are? I think robbing people is a worse crime then calling the cops.

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I don't necessarily think calling the cops is worse than robbing someone, but sometimes people have no other choice than to rob somebody, so sometimes I have sympathy for robbers/thieves. I never feel bad for a snitch though.

Plus, there is probably a very small chance that you will get your money back, and getting the cops involved has somehow led you to tell them you sell weed, so they will probably be keeping a closer eye on you.

8. out_in_the_sticks

out_in_the_sticks Member

fallout ur 4 step program is only good for the dealers, 2 of my friends who are brothers bought off a local dealer and the dealer gave them a cell and took their money and ended up goin and smokin the bud and keepin the money and it turns out the cell phone was a piece of shit that didn even work lol. and to Gdeadhead420 dont narc man its not good i mean it was pretty shitty of them to rob u but u coulda got a few friends to go beat their door down and kick their asses and steal ur stuff back instead of involvin the cops cuz like everyone else has said all uve done is called the cops (narc'd) and told them u sold so now all they gotta do is get u to testify against the dudes in court and say that they stole from u which will get them in shit and then all of a sudden they bring up the fact that u admitted to sellin so then ur all up shit creak.

9. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

invest in some cop pepperspray you can order it online. that shit will squirt like 30 +feet. if i was dealing id have it on me at all times just incase someone decides to rob me and pull a knife or whatever. ill squirt their ass and rob them back. oh and never call the cops man.. just get your revenge back at them or better yet just forget about it and learn your lesson. cuz somtimes retaliation can cause more trouble than you intended.

10. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

wtf, how can the police NOT charge you for dealing that makes NO SENSE period.

11. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I have many issues with this thread, particularly this desire to knife them or baseball bat etc. But I don't get why you had to have everything in your pocket. Why not just put everything cash/later orders into your glovebox/trunk/etc and then when you go to meet the clowns outside of your car take what you need. Simple idea really. I guess that's what happens when amateurs mess where they don't belong.

12. Gdeadhead420

the kid pretended to be my friend only so he could rob me, he deserves to be snitched. Anyhow, before i snitched him i arranged to meet up with him to fight if thats what he wanted to do and he never showed up. I've taken enough losses recently and the kid deserves to be ratted, he's been involved in a number of robbery's including assisting in robbing an 80 year old man. Yes i snitched but i think it was for a good reason. The kid deserves to be punished one way or another. Plus i want my shit back.

The Show: I had everything with me because i had deals lined up simuntaniously and had no time to run back and forth like that.

13. 420everyday

420everyday Member

:agree: Very well said. I was gonna post something like that.

14. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

First of all, I hate the word "uber" secondly, to the OP............what you did was just plain fucking stupid. You don't call the fucking cops.........not only are you a worthless snitch, but you most likely fucked yourself over as well, cops LIE, that's what they do........mark my words, you will be busted within the next 6 months, guranteed. You shouldn't be dealing if your going to pull some kiddy shit like that, you obviously don't know what your doing.......if you did, something like this never would have happened, too bad you got robbed, but in the future don't be a snitch, solves NOTHING. Good luck brother, your gonna need it.

15. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

back and forth? from the cemetary meeting location to the parking sport. two blocks tops? had you taken the extra two minutes, you'd be in a different spot today

16. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

All I'm gonna say is

Good Luck

17. Gdeadhead420

first of all i called the cops because i couldnt find him and was very angry at the time. i realize now i should have excepted the loss, especially because i am already more then financially stable again. Anyways, i am in 0 trouble and the kid is just in a bit of shit, i decided not to press charges and cause more problems. As for dealing, i am no longer touching anything directly...it all goes through a friend now.

thankyou all for the negative comments.

peace and love

18. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

19. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

you are still in a shit ton of trouble.
    they're trying to get the other people before they turn on you.
    they will.
    you have provided them with more than enough evidence for a conviction, and no cop/prosecutor is just gonna look the other way with that.
    I'd advise you to stop posting on a public forum (cause it can be used as evidence against you), but i wanna hear about it when the catch you.

promise that as soon as you get out of jail you'll update us?

20. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Heres a couple things you have to know when you get jacked

First: You ARENT getting your money back
    Second: You CAN kick their asses but you wont get your money back
    Third: Dont CALL THE COPS RETARD
    Fourth: You AINT getting your money back

I also have a question...

Dont you carry a weapon with you when you deal?
    I always carried my Israel Model Chrome .50 Desert Eagle with me to deals, although the police did confinscate that. My advice at least carry a knife with you to a deal. Also when I did deals since I did get ripped off a couple times, I would make the person come by themselves. If they pulled up in a car with like 4 people I would make the person go into like McDonalds bathroom with me and do the deal there, nobody will do shit in public to you. I remember one time this car pulled up to my house and I went out to it. I had been dealing to these guys for like a month and was good friends. They said that their back doors didnt work and so I couldnt get in so I had to do the deal through the window, I was feeling it was shady and right when I backed up and grabed my weed they accelerated trying to jack my shit with me still half way in the window. Basically all im saying is make sure you learn from your mistakes bro and dont let yourself get jacked again, even your best freinds are fowes.