U.S. Government’s HAARP Program Shuts Down

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Nyxx, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

This is interesting:

From https://disinfo.com/2013/07/u-s-governments-haarp-program-shuts-down/

Did HAARP secretly manipulate the weather? Or beam mind-control radio waves out to the unsuspecting population? If so that’s no longer a priority. The National Association for Amateur Radio reports:
    The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) — a subject of fascination for many hams and the target of conspiracy theorists and anti-government activists — has closed down. HAARP’s program manager, Dr. James Keeney, said that the sprawling 35-acre ionospheric research facility in remote Gakona, Alaska, has been shuttered since early May.
    “Currently the site is abandoned,” he said. “It comes down to money. We don’t have any.” Keeney said no one is on site, access roads are blocked, buildings are chained and the power turned off. “Everything is in secure mode,” he said, adding that it will stay that way at least for another 4 to 6 weeks. In the meantime a new prime contractor will be coming on board to run the government owned-contractor operated (GOCO) facility.
    As things stand, the Air Force has possession for now, but if no other agency steps forward to take over HAARP, the unique facility will be dismantled, Keeney said.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Hmmmm very interesting... but I do wonder if it's really being abandoned without something else we don't know about already in place? That's just me thinking out loud and being suspicious.. I really don't know..

3. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

or maybe they just want you to think they are shutting it down

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

There are installations like HAARP spread out across the world. It's just that HAARP in Alaska is the big one that gets all the publicity. I think it's really just a cover that you're allowed to know about. Besides, with scalar technology, HAARP is a bit archaic. Now they can control the weather from space, via satellite.

HAARP just might be a red herring. A cover; a diversion.

5. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

One down- 8 trillion 563 billion forty-seven thousand and fifty six left to go! ;)

6. kingofthemoon1313

kingofthemoon1313 Member

Let's hope they don't tear it down so people can explore it after they abandon it.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kwXNVCaxY"]That's All Folks! (Best one on YouTube) - YouTube

8. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

You know, man!- beurocratic federal assholes; Get with it!

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

why? so they'll learn it was just a stupid obsolete long range communication system?

10. odonII

odonII O

Where are the rest of these smaller instilations (like HARRP)?

11. odonII

odonII O

Well, this thread died pretty quickly...
    I was expecting a plethora of other sites to be mentioned, and a plethora other other e.gs of other strange weather related incidents in the news.
    Atleast from now on I won't hear after every natural disaster: 'anybody heard of 'HARRP?'

12. Zzap

Zzap Member

like mkultra, they dont generally shut those programs down, they just put them on the hush, or they have already moved on to bigger better toys.

13. stash napt

stash napt Member

The U.S. is just flat out running out of money. Our economy is fucking toast by next year lol. Obama's already having trouble finding the money for his war in Syria.

14. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Sigh...Just check here and click on any of the numerous links...

http://www.weathermodification.com/projects.php#projects

15. Zzap

Zzap Member

yep and who takes it in the ass? The politicians?

[​IMG]

look again!

(of course that is contrary to the old toilet paper constitution)

anyway why stop at haarp, nsa next! hua!

16. odonII

odonII O

Sorry, I didn't mean defunct/closed programmes. Programmes actually labeled 'weather augmentation' - basically cloud seeding. I meant sites such as 'HAARP'. Sites that don't tell you straight they are for 'weather modification'.

Perhaps a few that are on one side of the world and supposedly cause hurricanes/tidal waves/earthquakes on the other side of the world.

I've heard HAARP isn't closed...!

17. stash napt

stash napt Member

NSA, CIA and DHS will be the LAST institutions to lose funding count on that lol.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...cane-by-august-in-first-time-in-11-years.html

19. Zzap

Zzap Member

nothing to do with conspiracy.

conspiracy means 2 or more people connected and or involved in the commission of a crime.

the problem with harp is that the power levels it can transmit are far greater than the natural levels found in nature.

the earth has a natural shulmann resonance of approx 8 hertz. all life tunes to it. your brain has alpha and beta frequencies based on whether you are awake or sleeping.

manmade energies at these frequencies can cause restlessness or drowsiness for starters and screw up your natural rhythmic clock.

harp can be tuned to operate at anything from microwave to the very low frequencies and it is directable. It can also be used for underground viewing.

take a little time to research scalar and tesla tech

speaking of which I believe tesla was blamed for the tungalusa explosion that wiped out a huge area with no apparent cause.

20. odonII

odonII O

By whom?

(Btw, I've removed the 'conspiracy' - even though that's the forum we are in).

I'd still like to know where these other similar sites are -

'There are installations like HAARP spread out across the world.'

Have you any idea?