Type of circumcision

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Cutted, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

The second study, done recently in Anhui Province, involved over 1200 uncut Chinese men, half of whom were then circumcised and half remained uncut, and identical examinations were performed on both groups. The study found that circumcision dramatically reduced PE problems and increased satisfaction with sex.

The first study seems to have been result- oriented, sponsored by Intaction, an anti-circumcision group, and not done in a scientifically responsible manner. As the second study was done.

Why is it likely that the presence of an uncut foreskin can lead to greater PE? I think it is because an uncut penis has the foreskin covering the glans at all times except when it is erect, and thus it is more sensitive and more likely to ejaculate too prematurely.

If 1/3 of the world’s males are now circumcised, it could be 2/3 in 50 years or so if all of China’s 700 million males are circumcised in the future. Cutted

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  3. Bryce

Yes, but there is no basis for what you think other than personal bias. The scientific studies that you ignored explain precisely why your theory is unlikely. In any case, why would you expect China’s population to suddenly embrace circumcision in 50 years? Circumcision is rarely practiced in China (or most Asian countries) for non religious reasons. The vast majority of that 30% of the male population that is circumcised are Muslim, and that’s why they are circumcised. It’s required by their religion!

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

If the Chinese government decides that circumcision leads to less transmission of STDs and HIV (a big worry in China), which it has been proven conclusively to accomplish, AND improves the sex life of its citizens, it will be mandated. Snip, snip goes the Chinese foreskin....
    Cutted

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Also, most Koreans (including North Koreans), Filipinos, and many Japanese and Taiwanese, are circumcised. So many Asian males believe circumcision is a healthy and good practice. Cutted

6. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Finally, the first article was not an independent scientific study, but just an argument citing a few studies that agreed with their position. The second one was a fully documented study of over 1200 uncut Chinese men, half of whom were then circumcised and the other half remained uncut as a control group. The doctors conducting the study examined all the men and conducted detailed interviews and tests on them before reaching their conclusions.

7. Bryce

Except that there is no reason for them to “decide” that, and no indication that they might in the future decide that, especially when the basis for those conclusions have been debunked. More to the point, why would the Chinese mandate ANY medical procedure when they don’t even care about their citizens in the first place. Their record on human rights is very poor and people don’t even have basic healthcare in rural China. But you think the government would actually care about circumcision of all things? That makes no sense!

Also, most Asian males have shorter foreskins than men of European o African decent. They retract automatically and often don’t fully cover the glans when they are flaccid. So circumcision for them would be even less necessary.

8. Bryce

South Koreans are only circumcised due to American influence. The foreskins of South Korean babies is harvested to pharmaceutical companies to make skin cream. It’s a money making scheme! Filipinos get circumcised as a rite of passage before puberty in a process very similar to FMG in Africa. Circumcision is extremely rare in Japan, China and most of Eastern Asia statistically. The ones who do it are Muslims.

9. Asphalt-cowboy

Asphalt-cowboy Members

My circumcision is loose. And I love the look of it hard and soft.

10. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Gym well Iwas born in 1970. Based on your description, have to say I have a tight circumcision BUT I know I still have a frenulum as it's my pleasure center.

I do use lube but everything works and feels good.

Very happy with its appearance both soft and hard. Been toldnI have a pretty penis.

11. trilobite

trilobite Members

I'm not circumcised yet, but I will be getting a high and tight cut with the frenulum fully removed. That is the proper way to circumcise a penis IMO, with a two-tone look and a flared head.

12. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Why remove the frenulum? It helps arousal...

13. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I am cut tight I look good flaccid and hard!
    Masturbation is very sensitive I don’t use lube a lot! I have great orgasm’s followed by a intense ejaculation of my sperm! I love my cock!