Type of circumcision

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Cutted, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

My grandson was just circumcised shortly after his birth. He did not like it, but his father and mother agreed with me that it should be done. The father's older brother was not cut at birth and had such severe urinary tract infections that he had to have it done at age 5. The father, who is Hispanic, had his done at birth.

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

3. hemeo

hemeo Members

Regular

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Keep the posts going. I don/t know anywhere else where this information is developed. Your sexual satisfaction can be determined by the type of circumcision you have received.

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Please keep the responses coming. This is the only place where this information is collected. As someone who has a loose cut, I think it is the best type, as it is easier to masturbate that way, rolling the loose shaft skin over the head. i also am a grower, and all the loose skin is taken up in the shaft when I am erect.

6. bamahandman

bamahandman Members

Mine's very loose. No trouble retracting but rolls completely over glans when soft.

7. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

good topic..to tell you all..i feel that a circumcised dude is stiil the answer towards personal hygiene...[​IMG]
    in my case...I had a foreskin until the age of let me think...i was 35..
    since my wife was a Muslim from India..my mom in law and all my brothers in law...
    they LIKED the idea that i should get a circumcision...
    really??i was in a dilemma...they told me..it's YOUR choice..you do NOT have to do it..
    finally...i gave in...and had an operation done under total anaesthesia..when i woke up and looked at my dick...
    it was stitched up because the foreskin was gone...it had to heal...and it did..
    my inlaws in India told me==now you're a Muslim..bullshit....I'm not into religion...[​IMG]
    but i think sex without that fore skin..it has been great...and it is STILL great[​IMG]
    please..give me your comments..

Tiger

8. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Circumcision is an outdated practice that should be banned. How could anyone take a knife to their own child?

4 people like this.
  9. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Caucasian, born in Minnesota in 1956. Loose-cut, with the frenulum intact. When soft, I can easily pull the foreskin up enough to make my cock disappear - but it retracts completely when I let go. When hard, I can still pull it up so that it covers most of the head. So I guess that would be a really loose cut.

I'm definitely happy with the way it looks soft & hard. I'm even happier about how well it works! :)

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I recently consulted a urologist for a friend who had an overly tight foreskin and was considering a circumcision. He said there were four types of circumcision - high and tight, high and loose, low and tight, and low and loose. The tightness or looseness depends on how much of the foreskin remains after the circumcision.

Low and loose - almost all inner foreskin has been removed and well as an equal amount of the outer foreskin. The remaining shaft skin overhangs a little of the the glans, and the sulcus (the groove behind the glans) is covered when the penis is flaccid.

Low and tight - the entire inner and outer foreskin is removed, as well as some of the shaft skin, tightening the shaft skin so the sulcus can be seen when flaccid.

High and loose - much of the inner foreskin has been retained, folded back upon itself to face outwards and assume the role of shaft skin. The outer foreskin has been removed and possibly some shaft skin. Thus some surplus skin will bunch up in the sulcus when the penis is flaccid. The shaft skin is darker than the inner foreskin, and the color difference is often visible at the circumcision scar line. The foreskin can often be brought over the glans when flaccid, and somewhat when erect, much like an uncircumcised penis. This is what I have, although none of the shaft skin appears to have been removed.

High and tight - Much of the inner foreskin has been retained, folded back on itself to face outwards and assume the role of shaft skin. The outer foreskin has been removed as well as much of the shaft skin, tightening the residual shaft skin so the sulcus is completely exposed.

Since the inner foreskin is very sensitive, making it part of the shaft skin increases the sensitivity of the penis during intercourse and masturbation.

If you look at your penis, if you are not circumcised the foreskin is like a sleeve, with two parts folded in the middle, which can be retracted when you are erect. The inner foreskin become the part of the shaft skin closest to the glans and the outer foreskin becomes the middle part of the shaft skin, with the original shaft skin at the very bottom near your pubic bone and hair. If you have a long penis, the entire shaft skin will be stretched; if you have a short penis, there should be some play in the shaft skin even when fully erect (if you are uncircumcised).

If you are circumcised with a tight cut, the shaft skin should be very tight when your penis is erect; if you are circumcised and have a loose cut, you should be able to move some of the shaft skin back and forth on the shaft when erect, even to the point of moving it over at least some of the glans (as in my case).

Check yours out and let me know what you've got...

11. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Guys who are not circumcised often have a greater problem with premature ejaculation than cut guys, because the glans protected by the foreskin is more sensitive than the glans on a cut penis. Once the glens on an uncut penis is inside a woman, the friction as the penis moves back and forth inside the vagina can be intense, and my 10 techniques to overcum premature ejaculation (see my thread in Sexual Health, visited by nearly 60,000 guys) should help a lot.

12. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I am in favour of this! :)

13. Candybuttons

I think your right! My man isn't cut and he can't hold out very well . Lots of stopping and starting going in here lol strangely it turns me on.

14. polske

polske Member

Was circumcised at birth - tight !
    I use KY when I fap and am OK with it !

15. polske

polske Member

mine is tight - i agree with you !!!

16. Goander

Goander Members

What type of circumcision do you have?

Regular-

Are you happy with the way it looks when:

Soft? Yes

Hard? Yes

Mushroom head when erect.

17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm pretty sure they have a doctor do the, you know, actual knife part.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Anyone who gets their infant child circumsised is a child abuser. Every single one of them. Should be lined up and shot. Between blocks 10 and 11.lkned up and shot.

19. Candybuttons

Your probably right.

Bryce likes this.
  20. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Not many guys know that there re four types of circumcision. Here they are (see below):