Two pictures of me only a week apart and my art which spans the humanities

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Lodog, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I am a vain person. A weather man once told me I was weird. I suspect he's Vain too. Whether Vain or not smoking into the wind I run with a stubborn headset on becoming the best I can with whatever task I undertake. Fight the system with correspondence I have been waiting to make sense for years? I wasn't gonna, but I start feeling stuffy, sweating. The weather dropped some rain and I slept great. Woke up to houses flooded by way weather! Alexa reminding me "by the way.. flood in effect"
    These were houses just close enough to get active. let's fill some sandbags! Pass out water bottles! In trying to get a destination by running to offer my services I'm met with shouts of "Get out of the road!" "Run"
    From Diesel Trucks obviously on the way to get sand. I'm in Appalachia mountains mostly rocks, Those Trucks are going to Florida to get the sand for Those bags. We all do our part.
    I was giving my town props again. Got carried away with my ferver for helping humanity. I'm being called to look into some Egyptian humanities by Basthalomewe and obviously not a pink school bus full of cheerleaders. They are beautiful together Baste and Annubus. Thot can be a little dry and right now He's needed where those floods are. I'm gonna read the Emerald Tablet though. Bye for now

Attached Files:

Death likes this.
  2. Jeffmoore

Jeffmoore Newbie

I find it fascinating how art can be a reflection of our experiences and emotions. Looking at the two pictures of the person and their art, it's amazing to see how much can change in just a week. And even more incredible is how the art they create spans across various disciplines in the humanities. It's like an excavation of their innermost thoughts and feelings, brought to life through their creative expression. The addition of an excavation logo would only further emphasize this idea of digging deep to uncover something meaningful and impactful.