Two Guys, One Bed...Sleeping Nude??

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by rinlw, Nov 15, 2017.

1. rinlw

rinlw Members

I have been friends with a dude going on 30 yrs....we met in our senior year of high school, played ball together, were college roommates, etc. We now live about 45 mins from each other. He is married and has kids. NOTHING EVER sexual has happened and neither of us would be interested in each other that way....it is really like two brothers deep bonding. So at least twice a month, we get together to bbq/watch football/etc which usually involves a fair amount of alcohol and we end up staying at each others house. Now, for us, it is nothing for us to end up in the same bed and since we both normally sleep in the nude, we just do that when we share a bed as well. I was talking to another friend and casually mentioned something that lead to a discussion and he thinks it is totally bizarre that two guys would sleep in the same bed nude. What does everyone else think? To be honest, I never gave it much thought and my buddy says he is not sure he could go to sleep if he was wearing boxers. There is nothing sexual about the situation so why is it strange for two dudes to be that comfortable in their own skins?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I agree with the guy that thinks it's a little bit much. I know I would not be comfortable even in that context.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

[​IMG]

Eric! likes this.
  4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

You should touch his pecker some night, just to fool with him.

autoeroticNC likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Think It's Great That You Have Such A Close And Trusting Friendship.......Something

Sadly Lacking With The Majority Of Straight Men.....:disappointed:

Cheers Glen.

lost in Earl Grey likes this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its only gay if someone else finds out

7. rinlw

rinlw Members

Thanks for the replies...nothing sexual has ever happened and I doubt it ever will. To be honest, I would be MORE uncomfortable in shorts sleeping then naked since that is my normal state of sleeping. We are extremely close to each other and I think if it was anyone else, I would not even think about sleeping in same bed, naked or otherwise. I think it is a bonding thing on an emotional level.

lost in Earl Grey and GLENGLEN like this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, guys don't do that.

9. rinlw

rinlw Members

But my question would be "why"? If there is nothing sexual at all and we are comfortable being around each other in that state of dress..then what is the issue? I mean is it just a stereotypical attitude of our society?

autoeroticNC and Kick Frenzy like this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there's no real issue. there would be no real issue if you were buttfucking him either. it's just not something that guys normally do together.

Sir Arthur likes this.
  11. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

Different beds - not a big deal.

Same bed - um...

12. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Well if there is no sex, no touching, what's the problem? At least they are getting a good night's sleep and not bothering anyone else in the house with loud groaning and exclamations of "OH GOD!" when they come.

wilsjane likes this.
  13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I don't see a problem, guys shower together without people assuming that they are gay. If you both normally sleep naked, it seems fine, only if you normally wore shorts in bed would it seem as if their was some form of sexual motive in taking them off. Jane and I both sleep naked, but it does not mean that we have sex 7 nights a week, but if we normally wore clothing in bed, taking them off would only be for one reason.

14. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

Can I ask, rinlw, what is the purpose of this thread?
    Are you looking for people to confirm it's not weird?
    Are you expressing latent desires that you don't want to admit even to yourself, much less as a response to this question?

Like, why would you publicly post "is this weird", if you already believed it wasn't?

wilsjane likes this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Sneak in a bit of sucky sucky, no one is going to know

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

But The White Foam Around His Lips Next Morning Is A Dead Giveaway.......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

17. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I also wondered if we all posted that is was 'super sexy', he may feel the need to put it to the test, even if only to prove us wrong. LOL.

Kick Frenzy and ZenKarma like this.
  18. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

If it works for you, then it's not weird..........Enjoy it and why not........Nice to see you have a good friend.......... The world would be a better place if people didn't look for the worse in a good friendship. If it works for you, keep on trucking!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLENGLEN, wilsjane and ZenKarma like this.
  20. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

So, it's nothing for you and friend — certainly not bizarre, to share a bed in the nude, but you are letting somebody else dictating your beliefs because they think it's bizarre?

So long as the bed comfortably takes two guys in terms of width and there is no danger of one falling out, no problem, even if your pecker ends up close to his rear. Sounds to me like a very good, fairly intimate, care-free relationship. Keep it up.

21. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Even if he has to stick his cock up his friends bum if its a smaller bed and there is no space, its "a very good, fairly intimate, care-free relationship" nothing gay about it, and he has to keep thrusting so as not to fall off the bed

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017