Two faced people.When you finally "discover "it..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by IamnotaMan, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

Exactly. I bitch about people when I get annoyed; I have no problems with them bitching about me. Everyone is two faced. I hate people who seem to think that they're not two faced when they really are... Sometimes you just gotta vent. :)

2. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Oh the drama.

Eh- I'm surprised by less and less as time goes on. The older I get the more I realize that while I might consider someone a friend I'm entitled to nothing from them. Like Dave said, I was more likely to be torn up about such things when I was younger.

Nobody owes me anything. One civil response does not imply a contract. There are personalities I'll be drawn to and others that take me considerable effort to be able to tolerate... just wrong chemistry in these cases and nothing implicit about the individual.

Piaf- why dignify any bad behavior with anger or anything at all? Icy silence works so much better... far more effective than demonstrating that your buttons have been pushed.

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Nah, I'm done...You're nothing but a moron and in NO position to call anyone childish.
    Oh and stuck your favor up your ass.

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I apologize again, but I have a temper and I overreact if something concerns me. I'm sorry, I'll stop.

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Leave it.

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

so can i perform a favor for Piaf? is that how this works? i'm confused

7. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

This is sweet. Wish I had surround sound.

8. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Well actually you were the one that got all writing shit with me.
    And we know why that was dont we...

Apologised for telling the true..? I don't think so...

And you reignited the smarm and charm after I'd orginally "rumbled you" ( ie worked out what you were )

Aren't you due to be banned again?

I think there's a saying."The pm's never lie".You wanna discuss specific pm's again?Like I said this thread wasn't meant to be the "Piaf Show":rolleyes:

Oh and btw , don't count on charming your way into a "favour" love.
    I think we can guess exactly what sort of "favours" certain people might be about...

PS , no we don't care...:rolleyes:

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Bleh....I said everything I wanted to say. Goodbye.

10. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

No need for apologies... we all have tempers. You owe me nothing here pursuant to our being essentially strangers here. My own battle with a difficult to control temper became far easier when I stopped having expectations of people- even friends. Accepting some basic wisdom that no one owes me anything- even loyalty.

You owe it to your own sense of well being to not afford other people the power to fuck up your frame of mind. Perhaps this involves being more selective to whom you open yourself up.

11. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Janja, I want to do you a big favor and buy you underwear, so we can have a party and take pictures. I'm doing it for you, really...

But you're kind of a bitch so I might just have to buy you one tiny piece of underwear :p

12. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

let's all just get naked and have a sexy party:party:, you'll forget all about this silly nonsense

13. IamnotaMan

Oh the irony...:rolleyes:

Well Prax , I just wanted a general thread.And I swear on my life , I had no intention of bringing specific people into it.Piaf chose to decide the thread was a "dedication" to her...:rolleyes:I'll past on any psychological deductions , at this stage I think...

Let her fill it with her unique brand of Bosnian Christian (?)(ahem ) bile , and I'll assist with any queries anyone has at the end..

Fitzy mate , maybe u dont wanna go there...Infact.. well .. no...

Me no speaka the Englis...Sorry Madam , but I'm kind of feeling allergic to the words "favour" and "Janja" in the same sentence...
    But anyway , don't feel the need for any facts , on my account...

quote=Piaf;5173222]Nah, I'm done...You're nothing but a moron and in NO position to call anyone childish.
    Oh and stuck your favor up your ass.[/quote]

:pOoooh and I was writing up such glittering praise for you too...
    I think I'll leave the topic of people's recta til later on , if thats ok with you?

Please ... continue...

14. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Stink, though I understand exactly what you're saying. Loyalty can only be gained by means of risking it. Being loyal means risking disloyalty. That's what makes it so valuable, no?

Edit: In a loyalty-based relationship, we're both at our most secure and most vulnerable. No comfort to a broken heart, I know.

15. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yeah, I see. This was a really good post, and some good advice. I still have a lot of temper to control, and I guess I should really work on that :eek:

16. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Go throw rocks. Works everytime.:cool:

17. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i'm an adventurous man

18. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

I've never seen you so pissed off, awesome! :p

19. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

damn reading this thread and what it turned into is like a fucking day time tv drama...

20. IamnotaMan

Stink.I'm not criticising you , but I swear on my life , I don't set about fucking up anyone's frame of mind. : )
    If some people thought more about others sense of wellbeing , their own might be infinitely better..It wasnt about anyone "opening up"
    .Someone got found out in a big way- again(...not me).

I had a pretty nasty mail from someone and all I wanted to do was discuss the emotions of it ( without names), rather than speak to my office about it.But Miss Piaf chose to come on like some Queen So and so , and talk shite.

Now what could give you that idea.?LOL As for speculating on the attire suitable for different people ... I'll pass yeah?lol
    But I think people here could guess quite right...

( waves goodbye )Shut the door on your way out please dear...:rolleyes:

( Is she gone?Thank god she aint gonna be cutting anyone up in a hospital ....)

Hmm , doubtless I could convince some people against attending( if one person was) , if I hadnt already...

Yeah adventurous not deranged , Fitz:)
    Shall I give one of the forum's Kalderashi friends complete their work of literary genius first.?But don't worry I'll let you or anyone else know exactly if you want...

Evidently some*apparent*branches of Christianity consider tantrum throwing an art form...LOL
    Sure great soap opera entertainment.And I could make it even more entertaining...

On another thread I was gonna tell I story about a two-faced , devious , slimebag.Who'd try and dig gold , screw their professors for grades , suck up and do whatever ,toget what they thought they could have.
    You know , the sort that others dont trust but believe in giving em the benefit of the doubt , cos its meant to be the"right thing"

One that ultimately the hubris of others ass kissing means they get found out ,just when they were close to getting somewhere after several hundred messages of kissing my ass...

But I decided not to , because I don't argue with "adult" kiddies...LOL

Guys and girls any clarifications you'd like from the "magnum opus" generated by one of our "dear" members , please don't hesitate...

Sorry for any unhippylike vibes you may have experienced , but I wasnt gonna name anyone..
    Peace and love all.:)

( well one unseemly character excluded).

(PS Miss I. no I would like to inform you that Iwill not be making job or
    other offers , nor will any applications be held on file...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.