Two Aries together? Heaven or hell??

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by sickgirl, Mar 22, 2018.

1. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

Hi, I’m an Aries woman who has been partnered with an Aries man for over a year now. Any thoughts or opinions of our overall compatibility? Thanks!

DrRainbow likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well, how's your relationship going?

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

birth signs have zero significance and cannot be used to make guesses and predictions over a persons life....astrology is entertainment and has no scientific benefits of any kind....zero....none....nada

to be blunt the sad thing here isn't that you obviously need to believe in something other than yourself...the sad thing is you actually think strangers will participate in your fantastical expectations.....

good luck.....believe in yourself and forget what some fake astrologer made up to amuse you with

Irminsul likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wait a second. The editor for the Garmisch county Bavaria times doesn't agree with you today. :p

ZenKarma and rollingalong like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But no really I completely agree. And to be honest, you aren't even an Aeries. Over time, the alignments have shifted since they were first observed and created. So we aren't really what we think we are.

rollingalong likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The daily ones you read are just feeding a % of people and that's why they are so vague. They bring up every day happenings knowing full away that they'll be correct within a percentage of social populations. Like you'll meet someone, or somethibg good will happen. You know, just every day stuff that happens anyway and this way they'll gain followers. But much like a psychic, they give you an idea or an inception and you actually go out and achieve it by yourself, then look back and say oh well that start chart was on point. But the thing is, you did it. Not the stars, not the alignment just your and yourself. Would you have done something had you not read it? Who knows. But it planted an idea that you sought out to achieve.

ZenKarma and rollingalong like this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Typical for a capricorn to say!

8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have never been a firm believer in astrology, but strangely enough, all of our family tend to fit into their molds.
    You have read quite a few of my comments and replies, so which mold do you feel that I belong in.?

Pinkcandy likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm a Leo. :innocent: and in all honesty I know a little about scorpio because my miss is one and that's it I know nothing about the rest of them, we are the best signs a lion and a scorpion. We better than the rest and that's all that matters. :p and we've made it work for over half our lives so I dunno what they say about that, but we are doing fine hehe.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there's actual websites out there dedicated to telling you the compatibility of all the different signs with each other. obviously they mean nothing, since it is a widely known fact that your birthday has nothing to do with your personality. but if you're really interested, it's as easy as googling.

the guy that told me about these websites was a leo, and he compared us. apparently we would have amazing sex for a few months, then i would get bored and start cheating on ya'll.

11. Asmodean

Nu-uh! Allignments have shifted remember!? I recognize a real capricorn with my eyes closed (yes, even on a textbased medium :D)

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you do or do not believe?....you cant do both....if you think there is molds then brother you are a believer :)

but for arguments sake lets see which category you fit into...

Here’s How Many Serial Killers Were Born In Each Zodiac Sign
    Here’s How Many Serial Killers Were Born In Each Zodiac Sign

Which Serial KIller Shares My Zodiac/Star-Sign?

Serial Killers and their Zodiac / Star Signs

ZenKarma likes this.
  13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Ha, ha. I will read all that before I go out on my next killing spree.
    On a more serious note.
    I keep an open mind on most things in life. Neurologists still don't understand how many parts of our brain works. For the rest of it, they know what it does, but are clueless on how it does it.

The 'mumbo jumbo' puts me off, but I believe that some levels of telepathy exist. I wonder if one day we will find a proper explanation for things such as reincarnation. Back in the 70s I worked on a program on the subject with ABC television Australia and it was about the only time in my life that I came across something that freaked me out. Even thinking about it today gives me the creeps. The program was banned from screening in most country's and today people deny that it was even made.

I ask many questions about nature and how a bird can fly half way around the world to lay eggs on the same rock year after year, when I need a satnav to cross London.

Imagine us planning an air display to match this.
    It would take us 20 years to plan it (even with a few dozen computers) and another 20 years to sweep up all the wreckage.

14. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

I find astrology endlessly fascinating, in regards to the mundane aspects of the world, more so than individual 'horoscopes,' which are for entertainment purposes only.

You can only find truth in this if you believe in any sort of 'grand scheme of things' being a reality.

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

send me money and i will tell you what the future holds

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my parents were both aries. they stayed together till death did them part. but wherever their marriage was made, it wasn't heaven.
    they may have felt affection for each other, but they sure didn't look or act or talk like they made each other's lives very happy.
    and i very strongly suspect part of why they stayed together was out of paranoia no one else would have had either of them.

17. Asmodean

What was the controversy?

I doubt it has anything to do with telepathy. But like you, I try to keep an open mind as well

18. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

No, but I understand Aries and Capricorns get along pretty good. Must have something to do with the horns … I dunno.

19. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

As a basic rule of thumb, one should assess :-
    EARTH & WATER = A foundation/basis of which seeds/relationship can develop, nurture and grow
    AIR & WATER = Flame and Oxygen can see a refreshment of Spirits/Soul
    FIRE & FIRE = Fierce, Passion and Emotional interaction that can be either Positive or Negative
    WATER & FIRE = Opposites, tend to counter each other out depending on the degree (i,e. Water can be boiled by Fire, and/or liquid can extinguish flame) - In My Opinion

20. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Also- FYI:-
    [​IMG]