twin tower bombs

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by cooler king, May 29, 2013.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Your lucky,all thats on FOX is misleading garbage!!

I think the images ARE QUITE CLEAR!!

I have said this before: ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THIS OFFICIAL BS DOESNT CARE ABOUT OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That's an absurd statement, dude... I care a bit about your fucked up country. I don't know what to believe exactly but I'm more skeptical about bombs in the twin towers than the airplane crashing into it.

3. Zzap

Zzap Member

you might be interested in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDWP0Wn6xpo"]9 11 - VIDEO FAKERY - Watch for proof

4. storch

storch banned

Yeah, that was pretty good!

5. odonII

odonII O

It's not the same.
    Plus, doesn't a treaty have to be signed?
    Where are these signed treaties?
    What I think you were trying to imply is that because the UK (along with many other nations) 'invaded' Iraq and Afghanistan, they now have (or the UK has) ownership of that land due to a 'right of conquest'.
    It was a nice try, but a failure on your part, imho.

So, In what way does the UK own the oilfields in Iraq (for e.g)?
    Please provide some sort of evidence...(start with the signed treaties)
    Please provide some .gifs if that makes you more comfortable...

Thanks...

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/67481/emma-sky/iraq-from-surge-to-sovereignty

6. odonII

odonII O

I don't think 'all' of it is.
    Most definitely what is on the opinion shows can't be trusted (for the most part).

Yeah, that is an absurd thing to say.

Dismissing the .gifs above is just that, dismissing them / end
    Yeah, a blurry image, from god knows how far away - that has been magnified - has you convinced? More fool you.

7. odonII

odonII O

Yes, there was a lot of composting going on in that video...

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

9. odonII

odonII O

Another muggle.

10. storch

storch banned

http://nomoregames.net/2012/07/13/boeing-wings-versus-wtc-towers/

Scroll down to the third video (6 seconds after impact, no plane here). It's not blurry, and it shows that, after the plane is supposedly inside the building, something is flaring up and apparently lengthening the gash that was supposedly made by a wing. Probably there was no one inside working with an incredibly efficient blowtorch. And even if there was, I would imagine that they would have stopped what they were doing immediately, regardless of their work ethic.

11. Zzap

Zzap Member

great observation!

yes, in fact you will see the same thing looking closely at the alleged 175 impact. Dablunders claim its just the planes shadow, however the sun is not shining on that side of the building! It is shining on the right side of the building.

Look to the right of the fuselage the building was carved out to the right of the plane just like you shown in wtc1.

[​IMG]

you can see the explosion above the right inner wing blow outward then magically reverse. Dablunderers claim this is fuel being misted, OOPS no fuel tank hit yet LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and you can see the alleged plane is nothing more than a composite transparency. Check the right wing when you can see it "blend" with the jagged preblown columns.

12. Zzap

Zzap Member

theres more if you have the time to digest it. A lot has surfaced after 12 years, and there should be an investigation into any agency that had anything to do with creating disseminating the fraudulent material used to execute a war and by deception usurp the peoples rights and classifying it all outside public purview etc etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk"]"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Full version (1/3) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7mDXHn_byA"]"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Full version (2/3) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DegLpgJmFL8"]"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Full version (3/3) - YouTube

I think you will find these provocative.

13. odonII

odonII O

This is not really something to laugh at is it?

14. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Da Mayor never would have allowed that to happen....

15. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

There's a giant crack on my phone screen, and every time I scroll past this thread, the title looks like "twin tower boobs."

Carry on.

:leaving:

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Speaking of Pearl Harbor.

The Japanese used the Mitsubishi Zeros in kamikaze missions against armored battleships..

Why couldn't a Boeing 767 crash down a house of cards?..

17. Zzap

Zzap Member

and not one US boat was sunk.

You owe it to yourself to watch those 3 videos. Its no longer a "theory" like 10 years ago, its time for congress to get off their asses and indictments to flow.

I dont know where people get the idea planes = tanks?

Lousy wood telephone pole slices through a wing like hot butter!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

planes are nothing more than an aluminum tin can, you could stab a hole through a wing and the fuel tank with a good hunting knife.

that and it should be pretty obvious that america was lied to.

Look at the liquid "instantly" turn to mist at much lower speeds (around 100mph) when the wing impacts the pole and the alleged plane was said to be going over 500mph. They told you fuel would "pour" down the elevators after hitting solid objects at the speed of a 45cal acp bullet! Not in the real world.

Now imagine one 16" wide pole every 22"s.

[​IMG]

It would be like a old fashioned egg slicer with instant deflagration and we see none what so ever in any of the plane impact videos.

18. odonII

odonII O

Are you only interested in planes? Not going to respond to my earlier post?

19. Zzap

Zzap Member

which one?

you know there is a 100,000 dollar reward for anyone who can turn up with an original (nonfaked) "plane' impact video.

you would think someone would have snatched that up a long time ago wouldnt ya? LOL

20. odonII

odonII O

This one.