Turning a Lady On.

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Dax, Feb 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dax

Dax Members

Women mostly respond the same way when their partner has a "slow hand." I start at my woman's ears which I gently nibble. I just brush my lips across hers then move to her throat & neck laying butterfly kisses on her skin. Next to her breasts, never once using my hands, I softly kiss and tease her nipples with my tongue. I move my head to her belly and once again kiss her skin before concentrating my mouth to her clit, licking and sucking it. I give this area of her body the most attention, still never once using my hands, just my lips and tongue. Then and only when she is ready do we make love.

2. Lego Batman

Lego Batman Scissors paper rocks

Throw in some Berry White

3. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

Well...I certainly don't pretend to be any sort of Überlover (I use Lyft) but, personally...I don't go from her belly straight to latching onto her clit!

From her belly I would be kissing and licking all around her thighs, coming close to but not quite touching her pussy...then travel down her leg to at least her knee, maybe all the way down to her foot...before coming back up the other side. Then circle her pussy again...before finally beginning to explore her there. Even then, I would be licking and sucking her lips, and lavishing much attention all around the area...before I finally moved to her clit. Also, just me...but I like to use my hands to caress and massage her thighs, butt, and legs during all of this, occasionally reaching up and giving some attention to her breasts and nipples.

Again...just me. But, I have no doubt that each woman may have a different approach that she likes, and one has to learn what method works best for each woman.

4. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Awww so romantic. xxxx

5. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

There’s no formula. We’re all unique and it takes time to learn how to treat your lady.

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Most women like it, but not all women want to be touched in that way. I’ve been with some that are easily tickled when you nibble on their ear, neck- even going down on some turns them off. I love to do all those things and it always turned me off to be with fidgety women.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  7. erofant

erofant Members

^^^^ Eric - YES !!! Ticklish women are very hard to figure out. It's hard ( damn near impossible) to get them hot when they act as if a bucket full of spiders was dumped on them. I've been turned off as well by jumpy, fidgety ladies. It never ended well.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Turning them on is the easy part :p

Eric! likes this.
  10. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

LOL! Nice.

11. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Just grab a pretty looking woman by the ass and say: "Come fuck me you slut bitch." Works all the time.

Eric! likes this.
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

WRONG........All That Gets You Is Six Months In "Traction" At Your Nearby Hospital...... :D

Cheers Glen.

Eric! and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  13. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

No, no, no. Haven't you realized, i'm never wrong. :p

Eric! likes this.
  14. Candy Gal

Oh my I hope romance never dies.

15. Dax

Dax Members

Maybe I should let you read the love letter I once wrote my lady.

Candy Gal likes this.
  16. Candy Gal

I would love to see that. X

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't have a very good strategy... The problem I see is that I have no wand, really.
    [​IMG]

:D I need to get one of these...

But besides that, I think kissing is all important. Once things have adequately heated up, I'm not above intercourse. :sunglasses:

18. Dax

Dax Members

Well here it is. Enjoy.

My darling, My lover,

When I woke up this morning and reached out to gather you into my arms you were gone … but your side of the bed was still warm from where your beautiful, sensual, desirable, exciting body had lain. The sweet scent of you clung to the sheets that had embraced you while you slept. The pillow still bore the indentation where you had rested your head and I could visualize your beautiful face as your still fresh perfume assailed my nostrils.

My thoughts went back to last night and I could see you lying beside me after we had made love, your head resting in the crook of my arm. I gazed down in wonderment at your beautiful face, looked into your eyes, seeing the love in them as you smiled up at me, your soft, full lips parted in a smile as your beautiful eyes began closing as you fell asleep. While you lay sleeping I looked at you, wanted you, desired you and worshipped you.

I got out of bed and smiled when I saw that you'd written "LUV YA" across the bathroom mirror in your scarlet lipstick. Can it be possible we've only been apart for twelve hours and not twelve days? Can it be possible that I feel such indescribable love for you that makes me want to run down the street proclaiming this to every person I might see? Is it possible that I fall more and more in love with you with each passing hour? How can it be that a woman as beautiful, as desirable, as exquisite as you my darling could be in love with me?

You are my everything … without you I would be lost. My life would be pointless … my very existence meaningless for I live and breath to be please you. Being with you is all I think about … all I dream about … all I will ever want. Before you there was nothing … a void … emptiness … desolation … nothing. Now I am alive and I have been reborn and I have you to thank for you have made me whole by loving me.

Tonight cannot come soon enough my darling … when again we can be together and I can drown in the wonderment of pleasing you and loving you as we make life for eternity you are my love … my lover … my life.

19. Candy Gal

That is beautiful.

Thank-you for sharing

Curious wife likes this.
  20. erofant

erofant Members

I once poured my romantic thoughts into a blank card - hand-written - for my wife. She read it and asked me, "What kind of corny stuff is this??" It was a serious question from her. I knew then how a balloon feels when it gets popped. I had no reply.

Eric! and Candy Gal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.