Turned down

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Mamluke, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

Twitter I did not realize that there are women who enjoy turning down men

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

all women seem to enjoy it.

what does that twitter link have to do with anything?

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

we do not all enjoy it.
    i find it horribly uncomfortable.

4. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

The.cast majority.do but the ones who seem to enjoy it don't look very.attractive.at all

5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The single most common reason for divorce, by far, is money. The closer you get to any major urban center in the world, the higher women's heels become and the more they look for men with money, rather than good genes or a sense of morality. I'd say its rather naive to assume that women are necessarily better than the chauvinist pigs they marry, while Donald Duck is now president, proving stupidity is congenital.

lbushwalker and Mamluke like this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there is some truth to this. like if you go on a dating site and look at some profiles, it's always the really unattractive women who just spend the whole profile talking about how you're not good enough for them anyway.

seafort11 and Mamluke like this.
  7. parua

parua Members

You'd might be amazed by the number of men who love to not hire a woman, even though she might be more qualified than a competing man.

Before anyone asks for statistics, I'm just going to say that I'm not wasting my time looking them up...we all know it happens often.

Driftrue likes this.
  8. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

In that case, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you'd think if someone was really that sexist, he would want to hire the woman for the eye candy aspect.

10. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

You can get "turn down" service in any high-end hotel.

Yes, most hotel housekeepers are women. I wouldn't say that hotel housekeeping work, including the turn down service, is enjoyable, but it pays the bills, and there's nobility in all employment.

Be polite and respectful, and tip generously, and the women who perform turn down service for you will enjoy their work.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    scratcho, footballalways and Mamluke like this.
  11. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Guy: Do you find me attractive?
    Turn Down Service: No!
    Guy: Ok, here's $20

Mamluke, BeatrixPothead and Gul Dukat like this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

more women enjoy being turnt up.

Mamluke likes this.
  13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

From what I’ve seen, most turn-downs are done via ghosting the guy; dropping all contact without providing a reason. They’re too chicken to say “Not interested.”

Bullzaye and Mamluke like this.
  14. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

I just experienced this a month or two ago.

15. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

I guess maybe I should elaborate. This wasn't a situation where a woman just stopped talking to me. We went on a date, everything went fine (*I* thought!), she said she wanted to see me again. We texted once or twice afterwards, and then...silence. She never responded to my Kik message, nor PMs to her on the dating site where we met.

It's not like I'm broken-hearted...but I just dislike an "unknown" result. Just tell me you're not interested, and move on.

16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Women find it hard to tell a guy verbally or in person that she's not interested.

Most men take verbal and face to face rejection soooo personal. These men instantly put their heads down or get argumentative on the defensive. Why wouldn't a female just want to ghost.

I haven't been ghosted yet, but when I do, I'll laugh my ass off at her for doing so. It's her loss

The verbal face to face rejection that I've gotten in the past, I've actually been able to turn it back around and rekindle attraction for another date just through simple playful banter on her attempts to reject me. So far I'm 2/2 and they still continue to reach out to me for a date.

Men don't realize that women are going to test the shit out of em the first date. When men fail these tests, women cannot wait to ghost them so they can move on to find a real man. Why would they hang around to listen to whinnyness < (word I made up)

I give women street cred for ghosting.

Off topic:
    Pete the batchelor was such a whiny ass tool. Gawd.... he needs major help or he'll be fucked for life. I only watched some endings of the show because I was waiting for the news to come on next..... honest...lol

Gul Dukat likes this.
  17. carpetbagger

carpetbagger Member

I've never seen this observation before but I have to say your obviously right.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've turned guys down my whole life ;)

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie