Turn offs.

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Bilby, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

She did not know where she stood with you, were you going to call or not. You were playing with her heart! OK you decided she was not right for you, but was it too much trouble for you to send her a text message saying so? If you cannot see things from someone else's perspective, do you really think you can ever form a long term relationship?

2. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Interesting point of view. You mean every time you meet someone over a beverage for the first time and have a conversation is the first step in a long relationship? And that meeting needs some kind of conclusion as to weather or not we will make it an ongoing thing?

What happened to just a conversation and a beverage, period. That to me is totally ridiculous. Your concept from the woman's POV is that of a very needy woman who makes an attempt at getting lucky in life because she cant live without someone she could call her own.

"OMG I hope this guy will be him, I am so lonely I can't stand it." That is a sad state of living for any human being.

Joshua Van and mysticblu21 like this.
  3. drock69

drock69 Members

Selfishness and bad hygiene!

mysticblu21 likes this.
  4. Just for fun

I feel you agre
    For me it's bad vibes and an unhappy demeanor. What do you mean by "moral Compass?" Because what's immoral for one is bliss to another.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  5. Bilby

Behaving at someone else's expense. There is an Ethics sub forum in Philosophy &
    Religion.

6. Just for fun

Interesting definition. My morals are, anything goes as long as no one will be hurt.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  7. Timee

Timee Members

disrespectful person…no thanks

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Long toenails or shaped toenails.

9. Timee

Timee Members

prefer shaped

10. Just for fun

How is doing anything you want to do but keeping in mind that you will never hurt anyone, disrespectful? Those book learned religious morals cause many problems.

Joshua Van likes this.
  11. Timee

Timee Members

I have very little compassion for anyone who is disrespectful to me or anyone. Also I didn’t learn that through religion it’s common sense.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  12. Timee

Timee Members

Thank you!!

mysticblu21 likes this.
  13. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

number one turn off is when somebody acts like they are better than me.... the second u treat me like that.... we become instant enemies... can't stand the high n mighty people

Bilby, mysticblu21 and Joshua Van like this.
  14. Just for fun

This in interesting. What part of my definition of morality is disrespecting? I respect every person and animal on earth. Please explain what you mean. Remember I said never hurt anyone. So tell me where is the problem between your morality and mine?

mysticblu21 likes this.
  15. Timee

Timee Members

Your fine

mysticblu21 likes this.
  16. Just for fun

I know but what about our differences. you are fine too.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  17. Timee

Timee Members

I’m not gonna get into a huge discussion on this. Point - if you are disrespectful in any manner towards me or anyone I have no room for you in my life. It’s my opinion it’s my way of living you can agree or disagree. We can agree to disagree. This is my final reply on this matter. Take care

mysticblu21 likes this.
  18. Bilby

I agree to stay away from needy women. Have you ever come across a serial monogamous woman? As soon as one relationship has ended , she has someone new within a week.
    Something interesting on OKC, younger women usually think jealousy in a relationship is a good thing and older women think it is a bad thing.
    I think that people end up in prison because they lack a moral compass.

19. Just for fun

IMO jealousy arises when a person is not content within himself. When he or she enters a relationship to become whole, jealousy arises because that person's happiness is at stake. It seems most people here on HF are not the jealous type. They share each other 's partners and enjoy watching their S.O. being sexually fulfilled by another person. Someone who does not understand the dynamics of this will become furious if his partner even broaches the subject.

One can say lack of morals enter the picture when a partner is shared but for the group in the sex act with no one being hurt they share the same moral values. Morals can become a tribal situation where arguments can arise as to who is more moral. No thank you.

Older women have been around the block a time or two and understand human nature a bit better than a needy youngster.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  20. drock69

drock69 Members

I don’t like weaves, and loud ghetto hoodrats with bad hygiene.