Turn offs.

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Bilby, Mar 21, 2020.

1. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If I wanted to be a walking cure for a woman's complaint of excessive vaginal wetness, I'd be dishonest, and have bad breath, a comb-over, and a pot belly.

If that combination wasn't turn-off enough, I'd bring out my secret weapon: an under-2-inch erection, complete with an open sore on it. For a penis of that small stature, it'd have to be a small sore, but still. Oozing something green.

[​IMG]

The "Hot Stuff" shirt is a good one. I'd keep one that says "Chick Magnet" in reserve, but only for difficult cases.

By now, we should have arrived at the vaginal equivalent of the Atacama Desert, the dryest place on Earth. Glad to have been of help.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

When they don't know NASCAR.

3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I would have to agree with a few different posts here. I would add to those a huge turnoff for me are guys who buy me a drink or strike up a conversation who obviously have absolutely no interest in becoming friends and are interested only in having sex. Now, I admit I often have those intense sexual desires, too. I actually fantasize very often about stopping sexy guys I see in the mall, dropping to my knees in front of them, unzipping their pants, and sucking them dry. But in reality I always at least try to become friends first.

Sexwise, Bilby and Iowaboi like this.
  4. Dax

Dax Members

Halitosis ... A persistent, unpleasant odour in exhaled breath, usually not serious, commonly called bad breath. The biggest turnoff ... can't imagine kissing a woman with this problem.

Angela36 likes this.
  5. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Ignorance
    Intolerance
    Arrogance

Basically personality traits that end in "ance"

mysticblu21 and Tyrsonswood like this.
  6. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat Kanar, anyone?

What if they have a lot of substance?

Eric! and Tyrsonswood like this.
  7. Iowaboi

Iowaboi Members

Bi-Polar batshit crazy nympho's.
    People who talk loud about shit they have no clue about to make themseves look good.
    Using makeup like your muddin drywall.
    Showing lots of cleavage to hide the ugly inside to get guys attention.
    Putting drugs in my drink so you can go fuck other guys but live off my dime.
    Oh wait that was my last gf !!

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well guys have to go for the sexual side first. you can become friends afterward, but once you're friends you've negated any chance at ever having sex. i've actually heard women make the statement "i can't date him, i already know him."

it doesn't make sense to me; personally i'm not really even attracted to someone until i know her fairly well. but the reality is that you have to aim for sex right away if ever.

Alonso376 and Angela36 like this.
  9. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Brilliance
    Someone well balance

No romance
    No acceptance
    I guess they have no chance

Eric! likes this.
  10. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I'm of contrarian type persona so i am a turn off to many.

11. Angela36

Angela36 Members

This is not always true. There are three friends from college that actually married guys that I never, ever pictured them even dating. In each case they became friends first, and developed a relationship which turned into sex and then marriage. So it does happen.

I will admit that friendship is not always necessary for me. If by chance I find a guy sexually attractive, and he is obviously in to me as well, before I've even memorized his name it's almost straight to the bedroom. However I have found that to be a rare occurrence. It's more common for me that a sexual attraction develops as part of a friendship. And by friendship I'm not at all talking love, just someone I maybe just casually know but to whom I am willing to share my most intimate secrets and carnal desires.

I hear ya. But some guys don't even pretend to want to get know me, at all. That's a big turnoff. Again, that is unless they look like a GQ model, then maybe I'll overlook their social flaws. Especially if I've been quarantined for a pandemic for weeks, and all I've had to sexually please myself are my fingers. :yum:

12. Lack of empathy.

Eric! and dd788snipe like this.
  13. parua

parua Members

No sense of humor

14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I get in a playful mood during foreplay. Sex is fun and fun is what I want. If my partner becomes all serious during foreplay it turns me off. I want to pinch, tickle, suck, and make silly comments before we get serious. If she plays with me it's game on.

15. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

This is non negotiable

Eric!, parua and Angela36 like this.
  16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well there's your first mistake. they have all kinds of handy tools for that.

anyway, i know there's exceptions to every rule. just pointing out that in general guys might be acting this way because we've been conditioned to do so for our whole lives. on the other hand, a lot of guys are creepy and just think they can proposition a random woman and there's nothing wrong with that.

17. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

No tongue kissing!

18. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Hairy chests, faces, fat guys, cut penises.

Eric! likes this.
  19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

@GLENGLEN

You’re not a turnoff to Glen, LOL