Tsunami Bomb Developed As Far Back As 1944

Discussion in 'The Environment' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 7, 2005.

1. fat_tony

fat_tony Member

I imagine that America probably did try and make a tsunami bomb, they've tried most other things. But posting it right now is bang out of order. Why pick now out of the last 60 years? That was a retorical question. It is just possible that some bad things aren't due to the US.
    I heard they were using microwaves to disturbe people minds, I wonder if that explains the stinking headache I have this morning. They must have spicked my 8 pints last night so I wouldnt remember. With logic like mine I'm so cut out for conspiracy theory.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

man, now I remember why I try to stay in the brainless forums....I mean random thoughts. you kids have fun.

ah trish is having issues and Juggs wants to get laid........how refreshing....

3. Zanman

Zanman Member

You don't think this is provocative given the heading, "Tsunami Bomb Developed As Far Back As 1944"? Hmmm...

I'm through with this because it is silly but I hope that if people are going to post controversial ideas, and I hope they do, they have either the intellectual ballast to defend the argument or if it is specious the integrity to abandon it.

4. green_thumb

green_thumb kill your T.V.

I agree. There are some weird people here. I think the second anyone tries to suggest anything that conflicts with their "reality", they go mad with rage. Yikes.

5. yogi for peace

yogi for peace Member

Get over it people.

I did not know that. I enjoyed the article. Thanks rat.

It's too bad that your belief's and worldview get people so in a bunch that they try and argue against things that you didn't even say.

I did not get the impression from this article that there was blame placed on any government for the current natural disaster.

Seriously though, you people sound like the type to hang and burn pagan's labeling them witches -- Mob mentailty.

Get over it.

6. Mui

Mui Senior Member

To the Hipforums Nazis, no one has a right to post anything in hipforums... i think that's what your missing.

I agree with you though, like usual.

7. stephaniesomewhere

stephaniesomewhere Member

:)
    just seems to me to belittle the awesome power of nature and the destruction upon people and places that occured.
    It was interesting to read the article as I was wondering where you had gotten the idea in the other thread that the recent tsunami was possible man made....
    I still think that it is far more likely that nature will get ya before the US will though...
    except if you live in certain countries!!
    :X

8. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

I find that interesting, too.
    I was actually surprised you didn't post something like that sooner.

9. kayy

kayy Member

I thought it was really interesting, but the most interesting is the debate. Amazing how low the level is sometimes, how so called "hippies" or "alternative" persons act like assholes and show how conservative they are.

10. Templedragon

Templedragon Peace through Spirit

While I basically agree with your point, Kayy, I would rephrase your statement like this, for accuracy....

"I thought it was really interesting, but the most interesting is the debate. Amazing how low the level is sometimes, how ***people who post on this site, passing themselves off as "hippies" or "alternative persons"*** act like assholes and show how conservative they are."

As I have found, just because someone posts here doesn't mean they are a hippie or an alternative person. Many are barely out of the diaper, some are trolls, some are tourists, some are parents, some are just curious, and some are bored.

I guess there is room enough for everyone, but it can get annoying sometimes to come across narrow thinking, cliquishness and downright oppression while on a hippiefied medium. But people are people, and us hippies have never been all that evolved in any collective way. Still a better bunch than any I can think of!

Many prayers of peace, hugs and blessings to you, Kayy!

11. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I'm amazed at how, once people here (and everywhere ) realize they can't attack what you're saying, they ascribe a motive to why you said it and attack that.

Anytime this happens to me I figure, "well, if they're going to hold up both ends of the debate, no reason for me to stick around--I already won".

12. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

hm, i didnt see this thread before now, but thanks for posting it. i knew i had heard about bombs that could do such things, but couldnt remember exactly the what and where of it. one of my old room-mates had an encyclopedic memory and would go on and on and on about stuff like this.

13. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Here's a reply from someone who lost two cousins in the tsunami in Thailand. They were from California. I would hope and pray that the US, nor any other country would do such a thing.
    I do not know if that post is true or false. All governments do things that we never hear of though. I know that everyone probably saw the film footage of all the distruction. The resort my cousins were staying at it totally gone. A wave 30 ft high, approached the beach at 100 mph. I can not fathem a government or any man being so cruel as to do this to anyone. Not even his enemy. Yes, I do know that there are those out there who have no conscious, no heart. I did not take offense to this post. It does give us all something to think about. After all our own government had no problem nuking innocent humans. My b/f's exwife's mother died from cancer because of the atomic bomb. At least the doctors think that is where it came from.
    She was from Japan. We do need to open our eyes to the meaness in this world. It's definately out there.

14. LordInsanity

LordInsanity Member

It is true that there has been studies on how to produce a Super-Tsuanmi....not as a weapon but to study how they form and how to best protect from them.....the study was from a old story for a indian tribe on some island near indoneisa..there was a story about a tsunami about 100-200ft wave that was decimating...upon study they found that in the region a moutain..well about 25% of it feel into the ocean about 3-4,000 years ago the energy realsed from all that rock created a Super-Tsunami.....in the study they found...it unprodicatble and uncontrolable.....in theory it could cross the ocean in a matter of hrs.... there are only a handful of nations that could create one....but it would be noticed....and no nation would give 100's of millions in aid to a country they just attacked

15. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

hm, and here i thought that a lot of that money was actually going into domestic corporations. people in positions of power are going to profit off of that money, and the people who were afffected by the tsunamis probably wont see very much of it. follow the money

16. turnthepage

turnthepage Member

Speaking of the tsunami, saw a picture from a coastal newspaper here in the west coast, with schoolkids 'ducking and covering' under their desks, in case of a tsunami-ridiculous-it'd be hilarious if it wasnt so sad-guess this is the extent of our disaster preperation, a rehash of an impotent '50's nuclear war practice. Thats about as much energy as the Bush admin is willing to spend on our public school children's safety...