Trying to make tea... needing measurement conversion

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Lady_lazarus, Mar 29, 2018.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you must have some mighty big teaspoons out there?....my teaspoon only held just under half a gram crumbled up......even with the potent hash I don't think you are gonna get 4.2 grams in a teaspoon?.....

it just occurred to me that instead of huge teaspoons you may have yourself some very tiny weed lol :)

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Yes, indeed. :)

3. Saul50

Saul50 Members

A practical recipe of tea is with butter. The amount of weed depends on each person. To enhance the flavor I add mint tea or tea fruit (peach, apple, etc.). But butter brings problems to anyone who has high rates of bad blood cholesterol. Someone advised me to try olive oil: but in the tea it tastes bad and is very fatty. Olive oil is good substitute for butter? Or is coconut oil better?

4. johnnysunshine

johnnysunshine Members

By the way,,since I'm poking my nose in here,,

LMGTFY is not an insult. Maybe for some it is. For others, it's just a handy way of offering to find out more, not meant as a sarcastic comeback at all.

Personally, I frequently forget the usefulness of Google. Then, I discover yet again how things on the internet are constantly changing, updating, refreshing, adding content, so that what you googled today might not be what you get tomorrow. It's always interesting to see the changes as time passes.

HOwever, assuming to read into people's motives, intentions, heart, and seeing only darkness is indicative at times that we may be looking into a mirror, at least to a small extent.

But I'm Johnny Sunshine. I'll blow the clouds away.

Phhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,

There. Now it's all "sunshiny".

Edit: Geez, I didn't re-o-lize that this thread was old.

Maybe it's because I am.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

glycerine based tincture or alcohol based tincture are good for tea and coffee....they dissolve and taste good.....i have coconut oil based and olive oil based but i too do not love how they taste and their use is restricted by that..i can barely swallow 1 ml of the olive oil straight without gagging...glycerine is used to sweeten food for diabetics and is harmless.....much better

Saul50 likes this.