Trying to find relief

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Slasher, Jul 1, 2018.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so, a horse rider?

2. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

She fuckin walked, man.

3. Slasher

Slasher Members

Say, are you guys Navajo? Because I can't understand all this code you're talking.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Since you refuse to take anyone advice and you live on a farm, I’m forced to suggest farm animals.com where you can purchase a wide variety of always willing, never have a headache, and never too busy, animals of your choice, and they don't care what you look like.

They even employ the services of a pagan priest willing to marry you and your ruminant of choice for a small additional fee.

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Ask PR what to do. He answers anything...at least when lit AF

6. Slasher

Slasher Members

Why do you say I'm unwilling to take anyone's advice? Am I just supposed to regard your advice and opinion as the word of God and not question it or offer my thoughts on it? What if the advice thus far given is stuff I've tried before ad nauseam? Why is it that people believe that if I don't just flat out masturbate to their advice, that I'm somehow stubborn and not open to their advice or ideas? It goes both ways dude. The whole point of me posting this here is because my situation with regards to women and social life is truly remarkable. I don't feel as though I should be experiencing such difficulties. I've tried damn near everything in the book as sincerely as possible, yet I find myself regarded by others as chopped liver. Not all advice is particularly good or we'll thought out. I'm not saying it has to be. I'm just saying it's just as unfair to think people should just heed all advice shouted their way as it is for someone to ignore all advice given to them. I'm not sure where so many people get the idea that one must accept all advice given to them undisputed or they're just being stubborn or rude. Maybe your advice sucked and that's why I ignored it or disputed it.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  7. hotwater

You’re right all advice isn’t good but most of what I’ve read is sincere.

If you truly feel that self-conscious about the way you look then try hooking up with a blind girl.

Someone who won’t judge you based on the way you look, but solely on your charm and personality.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

This, and what you said in your first post

You blame women and your sex desire for all your problems in life.

Tell us what problems in your life are your fault

9. Noserider

Thread's ironic...

Dude doesn't want to have sex, but he needs relief...

10. Slasher

Slasher Members

Because I'm a hypocrite and I desire attractive, normal women. And furthermore, I desire a life wherein I do not have to go through special channels and resort to special means to find women willing to be with me. I'd assume not have a goddamn woman than for that to be the case. I have the most grotesque double standard and I ain't about to change it.

Plus, this is more than just "omg I'm a virgin and I've got to get laid NOW no matter how/who/where/when/why!". It amazes me that people are so one-dimensional in their thinking of issues like this that they don't understand the deeper context of the issue. Its not just about getting laid or losing my virginity or whatever. That's like saying "Why are all the starving people in Ethiopia so upset? Grass is edible. Why don't they just go outside and eat some grass? Problem solved!" That's would be an ignorant statement to make because ultimately the goal is for them to have as good a standard of living as those of us here in the west, and to not have to resort to such things to stay alive. Similarly, I don't just want to have sex for the sake of having sex. That's not going to make me feel better. What I want is the same thing every other guy seems to have. I want to be desired by women. I want to be seen as a viable man worthy of having. Its not about scraping the bottom of the bucket to try to find someone who would have me, then saying "There you go, a girl who likes you. Happy now?" It's so much more than that, and it just amazes me the poverty and laziness of people's thinking on this that they would think you would just say "well, find you a blind girl. Problem solved", and think that that's a legitimate piece of advice. No, you don't fucking get it, and you know fully fucking well you would not apply this type of thinking or approach to your own life.

11. hotwater

You have unrealistic expectations.

My final piece of advice – there’s no hooker on this earth that would turn down a few crisp $100 dollars bills - and understand and accept your limitations

12. Slasher

Slasher Members

I just wish I could zap internet morons like you with a painful electric shock when they make stupid posts like this. Its got to take some pretty hard work to be that stupid. Nowhere did I ever say I didn't want to have sex. I said I don't want to want to have sex. I'll say that again just so your feeble mind doesn't think I made a typo. I said I don't WANT TO WANT TO have sex. In short, I don't wish to have sexual desire anymore because I'm disgusted with how my life has gone and want to detach from normal life. I'm bitter and disgusted with life. I have loads of resentment and hatred towards it and feel that ridding myself of sexuality will help me forget about women and live peacefully with this decision. There. Is that easy enough for you to understand? Would you like to stop misrepresenting what I said now?

13. Slasher

Slasher Members

And you completely, 100% did not read my last post. For fucking get it. You people are goddamn stupid.

14. Noserider

[​IMG]

15. Noserider

And you wonder why you can't get laid...

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Cut them off for everyone's sake!

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yup, its gotta be your attitude

Women arent going to pay attention to the surly guy skulking in the corner, hating everyone and everything

Eric! likes this.
  18. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Don't even need THAT much

19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No one is "entitled" to a relationship. If you want one, then work for it. But understand that a lot of men and women, who have money, have looks, etc., end up being alone. Not everyone has somebody. But it doesn't mean you can't.

20. Slasher

Slasher Members

I'm sorry everyone. I do have a temper problem. It normally doesn't end in me cursing people out, but this time it did. I'm sorry.

newbie-one likes this.