Trying to find relief

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Slasher, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Slasher

Slasher Members

Lol nah, that sounds like some of the dumbest crap I've ever heard, like Christian mingle. Lol

Meliai likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Cutting off your nuts it is then.

3. Slasher

Slasher Members

Surgically not self lol

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

The theologian Origen is said to have castrated himself with a clam shell or something but... I think that's apocryphal.

Zeal is an... Interesting state of mind.

5. Slasher

Slasher Members

So I'd be extremely remiss if I didn't post about what happened to me last night. So it was my last night working at this part time job of mine. The job was in Nashville, which is a party city 24/7. I was friends with everyone there where I worked. So after my shift, me and a buddy went out to a hopping bar to get a beer. Long story short, several girls came our table to chat without any initiation from me. One girl in particular (an engaged to be married girl I might add) came and talked to me for about 30 mins and asked me for my number, after which we exchanged numbers. Didn't leave there with any girls, but go figure why/how all this happened. Never happened a single time in my life. Not even sure what to make of these girls chatting me up. Almost does not seem real.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  6. Was her name Daisy?

Noserider likes this.
  7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Was she a biker?

8. Slasher

Slasher Members

No and no

9. Slasher

Slasher Members

She was a "real" girl. Not a biker.

10. Slasher

Slasher Members

You want me to get my ass whooped by her fiance don't you? You'd like that wouldn't you? Lol

11. It was in connection to your "she was a real girl, not a biker" post

12. Slasher

Slasher Members

Have to say, I didn't really think much of what happened. It was kind of just strange. I'll leave it at that.

13. Slasher

Slasher Members

Twilight zone kinda stuff

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Was it a good chat? Or did it feel obligatory.

Didn't you say something earlier about going to bars or party towns and how you dislike it? Was that different this time?

15. Slasher

Slasher Members

It really just depends on the specific situation/people. As a rule of thumb I dislike people, especially in large numbers. Its even worse when they're all gathered in one place for the purpose partying/mingling. My anxiety and social fears blow a head gasket.

But to answer your question, it was okay. I didn't get the sense she was flirting or trying to hook up with me (Not that I would know what that looks/sounds like). Not even sure why we exchanged phone numbers. She was the one who asked me. My friend and I weren't out to party or have a wild night. We just wanted to go grab a beer after my last night of work there. People were just hanging out and it was social. I guess I wasn't all that shy or intimidated. It really just depends on the specific situation. This was one I could tolerate I guess.

16. Did you tell her about your favorite movie?

17. Slasher

Slasher Members

No why don't I give you her number and you can tell her all about it?

18. ^chill

McFuddy likes this.
  19. Slasher

Slasher Members

My favorite movies are 80s slasher films. Hence my username. Michael Myers is life.